secret

i want you

Byunghun's pov:

Chunji was interupted by someone knocking at the door, chunji stared at the door probably guessing who it could be. The knocking continued "well i guess i should get that." He mumbled before walking to the door. He opened the door, his eyes widen before quicky closing the door, he looked at me shocked. "What's wro-MFH!" He quicky covered my mouth, i was confused."It's my mom" he wispered, i opened my eyes as well and he slowly took his hand of my mouth. he satred at the door "come lets hide you." he grabbed my hand and took me to his room. "Stay here." He said which made me confused he just gonna leave me in the room? "Chunji, You'r just gonna leave me here? What if you'r mom comes in here?" he shushed me "no i doubt she will she only comes to tell me stuff or bring me some food she just made." he said as he started to take off his pijamas "Chunji what are you doing?" i blushed, haven't seen him this way in a while. "Ima act like i just took a shower so she won't wonder why i was taking so long." he said as he rinsed his hair then jump out and opened the door i leaned to the door and could kinda hear "Chanhee what took you so long?" she said more but it was more like mumbuling "haha....well i was taking a shower omma." There was some more talking but again i couldn't hear "well i hope you know you'r brother is coming." how did she know? "Yeah i know he will be living here." i really couldn't hear much but i smelled something really sweet which made me want to vomit as matter of fact i needed to vomit "Here it's apple pie i just made it and it's reall good." Chunji lauged "reallY?" i on the other hand was going to vomit and i couldn't go to the bathroom cause the hear me so it left me no choice i looked out of the window it was pretty high to jump but i could still make it so i jumped "AHH-MPPPHHH!" i covered my mouth i didn't want chunji to hear either way i got up running to the back and vomited. i eneded up staying there cause first of all i couldn't get back up and second my legs where hurting i guess it was because of the jump. "chanhee i'm leaving~ bye i love you." I moved more back not wanting to be seen "YEAH!.....Umm*pant* OK i ....love you too."He was panting, she laughed and got in her car starting to turn it on. i felt something cold between my legs so i looked down to see blood. When i looked back up the car wasn't there, Probably left. I tried standing up "Ahh!" all of a sudden Chunji came "Byunghun! i looked for you everywhere, what are you doing." He looked down and his eyes widen cause of blood. "OMG! ARE YOU OK?!" He said looking to more places, i nodded "Did you jump out of the window?" i nodded once again "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" i looked down "Well..... watever you'r....... mom.... brought home to..... eat was kinda to strong.."i said weakly he looked around till his eyes landed somewere near my vomit , i kept bleeding near my legs and i didn't know why.

"what about the bleeding how did that happen?" he said as he picked me up bridal style, i was suprised he could even lift me "Chanie what are you doing?!" i blushed even though i was so weak "I'm taking you to the hospital." he said running to the car " NOOO!" he didn't listen and put me in the pasanger seat, i would of got out but i coudn't and chunji knew that. After a while of driving every thing out.

 

Chunji's pov:

i looked to my side and his eyes were closed "Byungie?" he didn't budge so i kind kicked him and nothing which got me scared so i picked him up and walked in. When i was walking in i bumped with a doctor "SORRY!" i said as i got up and kept walking "HEY! WAIT!" i stoped and turned around "Lee byunghun?" he was looking at byungie. "are you his doctor!?" i asked hoping for a yes he nodded quickly grabbing my lover out of my hands, then he ran into a room calling nurses to come. Soon enough all the nurses were in and grabbing stuff and placing them on my heart. "I'm sorry but ima need you to step out." a nurse said pushing me out.

***

i waited and  waited i was getting inpatient  Changjo and the others had arrived momments ago asking me questins i only answered the ones i knew. The doctor finally came out with some nurses following him " May i ask what you guys are to him?" he was looking at all of us "BOYFRIEND!" i said wanting to get to the point, every one else 'friend' so in that case he called me in the room only. "look... you didn't have with him right? like i mean right now!" i was kinda suprised by that question from a doctor "Wha...No!" he looked down " well i guess it was that little adventure he had in America. probably reopened. i suggest you don't have se...." i interupted him "What are you talking about? what adventure?" he looked at me suprised "He didn't tell his boyfriend?! well that makes sence since he so warm hearted."i was dumbfound "Tell me what?! What are you talking about?" i was getting fustrated " look *sigh* unless he tells you i'm not gonna tell you ok? sorry kid but i have to respect his privacy, he will tell you when time comes." then he kinda pushed me out of the door "let the boy sleep."i was still looking down was this a secret that i didn't know about? once i reached the boys they came jumping to me asking me lots of questions i didn't pay attention. "Hey guys do you know what happened to byunghun in America?" it became silent "the doctor didn't tell you did he?" Changjo said, Changjo knew and i didn't i shook my head and it went back to silent "Ohhh~! I think i know what you are talking about~ are you talking about him being - mphhhh!" everyone covered Niels mouth so they all know i got mad that they wouldn't let me hear "GOSH WHY CAN'T I HEAR?! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY BABY!" i said as my eyes got teary and i walked away.'so everyone knows? why won't they tell me? what's such a SECRET that they all have to leave me out of it?! why.....are they hidding ..... a secret from me?' i thought as i walked home.

 

****************************************************

hey guys i'm pretty sure you know what the secret is right? :) well if you do good *high five* i hope you guys like and subscribe plz!

(^-w-^) -- lol it's a fat kitty cat