i must put an end

i want you

Byunghun's pov:

L has finally been going to school with Chunji which makes me feel happy and good, I hope what happened that day was just a once-in-a-life-time thing. I was really scared that day and what he said to me hasn't once left my mind "That baby is mine!" 'Did he really mean that?' I shook my head and placed a hand over my stomach that was a bit bigger.

"No, he didn't baby... He is just trying to scare you. I will NEVER let that old punk be you'r father." I said still caressing my stomach. I sighed and got up our bed. Today was saturday so i had to find Chunji so i could stay with him and be protected. I turned around and found Chunji staring at me. He approached me and grabbed my hand gently before sitting me down again. He sighed and looked at me in the eyes.

"what's wrong with you and Myungsoo?" He asked, I really hated the way he was all up into his brother side. I didn't answer and he once again sighed and looked back up at me. "Byungie unless you tell me what's wrong i can't take you'r side." I pouted.

"but i'm you'r boyfriend!" I snapped and he just gave me a 'so?' look and shruged his shoulders, I gasped 'do you really not care anymore? Have i been such a bother that you don't care? Or have i been ignoring you'r brother too much that you'r fed up with it?' He must have read my face cause it seemed like he understood what i was thinking.

 

"Byungie... I'm just tired, fed up with it, worried, and ....and s-scared." 'worried? scared? for what reason would he be worried and scared?' I thought but his hand on top of mine brought me back to reality.

"why?" was all i could ask but it seemed like he understood my question. (no duh he understood :p)

"I'm tired of having to come back home from school and work to see you and him argueing and throwing fits, making the house a total mess.. And yet i still clean it up no matter how much i'm tired and stressed." My eyes widen i never knew he was tired, and had to clean the house after WE made a mess not him. But i guess that was my fault for not paying attention to him anymore. I just then realized that i'm a bad boyfriend cause i ingnored my own boyfriend and i even forgot him.

"I'm fed up with you ignoring my brother and always chasing me around like a duck with it's mom. I thought it was cute at first, but now it's just straight up annoying!!" 'he think's i'm annoying!' kept replaying in my head as i lowered my head feeling sad. "and yet when you'r chasing me around the house you don't even notice me." he said also slwering his head. I felt really UGLY right then so ugly that if i looked in the mirror i wouldn't wan't to be his friend even though it was me. 'I ignored him again without thinking. i really am a bad boy friend.

"And i'm worried for lots of things.But mostly beause I know you'r hidding something from me, a secret... even though everyone else knows it. And i've waited for you to tell me when you felt like you should but you'r taking to long and i honestly think that you will never tell me. And i't worries me to know you have no trust in me. So knowing that you have no trust in me makes me feel like i'm not a good enough boy friend. And that i don't deserve you." I was on the edge if crying 'yes, yes, he doesn't deserve me. He deserves someone better. That won't put him in the pain i've put him in, someone that will tust him and that he can trust as well.' A tear fell out my eye i really couldn't help it and just thinking these stuff made me want to cry more. I looked up at Chunji who noticed i was crying and wiped my eye with his thumb before giving me a soft sweet smile.

"And i thought about it alot and all of this leads to this... the break up. And i'm scared cause i don't want to... i want to always be with you and get married with you and always love you with it printed, tatood,whatever you want... on my heart. but i can't do that if everyday we are slowly parting away. And i'm sure that if you didn't have a baby you would agree on this, leaving me, breaking apart. But me? no i will never leave you and if we did i cry my heart out that's how much i love you. But i can't hold it any longer if you'r worried tell me don't leave me behind cause i feel that slowly i'm starting to rip little pieces of you out of my heart." my eyes widen again and i cried like if there was a tsunami. wipping my eyes several times just to feel the tears come right back out. He was right though this all leads to this i ignored him several times and i've annoyed him and hurt him and i feel like he deserves someone better than me of course this leads to break up. Chunji gave me a painful look and huged me as his eyes started to water as well but he didn't cry cause he was stronger than that.

"I'm sorry Chunji~ I really *sob* am. *hicup* please forgive me~" I cried hard in his chest.

"of course Byunghunnie, of course i forgive you." He smiled at me and slowly reached in and placed his gentle lips on mines and passionatly kissed me and while we kissed all i really wanted to do was put an end to this. i don't ever want to hurt my Chanie again. He slowly pulled away from the kiss and gave me the most beautifulest look ever in his eyes there was sorrow and a bit of joy. But both combined was amazing and hurtful, I once again hug him and he let his head fall down on the matress and pulled me to his chest where we fell asllep.

*****************************************************************************

sorry for posting late and a boring chapter i hope you guys can forgive me :( But i tried making it long and if it's not long for you it was long for me cause i had a hard time writing this and if there are bad mistakes sorry cuz i was in a hurry ^^ love yall muahh plz comment, and subscribe