Meeting

My Heart's Memories

Yu Jin walked to work the next day, still confused by her dream. It felt as if there was someone there at the same time. She slowly sat on the bench and waited for the bus. Soon the bus arrived and she got on, trying to find a seat. The only available seat was next to an old lady at the back of the bus.

"Grandmother, Can I sit here?" She asked her nicely.

'Ah, yes sweetheart of course you could" The grandma scooted over a bit and Yu Jin sat down.

"What's your name dear?" The grandmother asked her.

"Yu Jin, Jang Yu Jin." She answered with a smile.

The grandma studied her for a moment.

"Ah, Yu Jin, Can I ask you for a favor? I need a last minute model, can you do it for me?" She asked Yu Jin siddenly.

Yu Jin was shocked, unsure of what to say. She had never been considered beautiful enough to model.

"Wh..why me?" She asked still in the state of confusion.

"I don't know, You just match this necklace that I have, It would really match you on the runway" the grandmother seemed so kind.

"What kind of clothes do you design?" She asked, gaining interest at the mentioning of necklace.

"It's traditional Hanboks and jewlery, I'll understand if you don't want to, most girls wouldn't" The grandmother looked down, showing a sign of disappointment.

"Oh Ani. I can do it for you grandmother" Yu Jin said and the grandma looked back at her a smiled.

'Then I'll see you tomorrow? The show is on friday, but you don't have to learn much, just walk?" She said as she handed Yu Jin her business card. Yu Jin nodded and soon it was the grandmother's stop. She looked down at the card.

Lee Si Young
Lee Enterprise Jewlery & Co.
Designing Department.

"Lee Enterprise Jewlery & Co" She whispered to herself, secretly hoping she would find the necklace.

(The Next Day)

Yu Jin stood in front of the company. It was huge. She took a deep breath and started walking towards the doors.

"Hyung, it's the girl from that one night's friend!" She heard someone yell and turned around to see 4 guys.

The boy who was talking ran towards you.

"Pretty noona, what are you doing here?" He bent down to eye level with her and gave her a cheeky smile. The rest walked up behind him.

"Are you a customer?" The one with the pretty lips asked her.

"Ani, I'm here to model" She answered back.

"Model for those old hanboks? People still want to do that" The youngest one said as he went back to stand in formation with the group.

She nodded.

"Well, I'm Yang Seungho" The one with the pretty lips said.

"Call me Jung GO." the one with the dark eyes waved.

"I am Park Cheondung" The tall slim one said.

"And I am Bang Mir" The one that had run up toher nearly yelled.

"Ohh... My name is Jang Yu Jin" She answered politely, "If you guys don't mind, I'm kinda running late"

"Oh, soory about that, go ahead, we're still waiting for someone anyways" Seungho said and Yu Jin turned and left. As she turned Joon's car pulled up behind the guys and he got out.

"Yah, Why are you so late?" Seungho nudged him slightly on the shoulder.

"I was stuck in traffic, let's go" Joon said and walked past the group.

Yu Jin walked in through the sliding doors and up to the front desk.

"I'm looking for Lee Si Young?" She asked the front desk lady.

"Are you Jang Yu Jin?" Yu Jin was surprised and nodded.

"This way please." The lady led her down a long hallway and into a room where the grandmother was.

"Ah Sweetheart you came!" She gave Yu Jin a warm hug and the pulled her back deeper into the room. Around the small corner there was about a dozen hanboks on display. Yu Jin stared at all the beautiful hanboks and her eyes scanned the jewelry section, searching despearately for the necklace, but no luck. The grandma went to the back room and came out with a beautifully redesigned hanbok.

3.jpg

Yu Jin stared at the beautiful hanbok dress and she slowly placed her hands onto the thick, soft fabric. The minute her hand came in contact with the fabric a flashback flashed in front of her. It was a woman getting measured in an old shop and a man waiting for her impatiently. When she did come out he was in a daze. He then gave her a beautiful smile.

"Do you like it?" The grandmothers voice ended her flashback.

"Y...y..ya...yes, It's beautiful." She stammered. She had seen this dress before, the touch was familiar.

"It's a very old dress, it is actually from the chosun dynasty, my grandmother said it belonged to one of the ancestrial in-laws" The grandma smile.

"This is the one you'll be wearing, as well as the jewelry, but you'll see it at the show tonight." The grandma smiled.

"Yes. I will be here tonight" She couldn't take her eyes off the dress. Where had she seen it before?

The grandmother showed her around the back area and the runway. After exploring she headed home, feeling very impatient.

"Joon-ah" Joon turned around to see his grandma. He smiled and walked towards her.

"How are you grandma?" He placed her hand onto his arm. "Have you been taking care of your health?"

"Yah, this boy, trying to sweet talk to an old lady" His grandma slightly patted his hand. Joon just smiled at her.

"Oh, that's right, Joon, you have to come to my show tonight. I found a last minute model for Ji Yoon" Joon flinched at his ex-fiance's name. He had refused to marry her so her family had broken ties with them and their company had suffered a great loss.

"Thats good, what time is it?" Joon asked.

"Its a 7, don't miss it, and bring those handsome boys with you" the grandma smiled and they walked towards the hanbok room. Joon nodded.

(Yu Jin)

Yu jin arrived at the company once again. She was here a little earlier to get dressed. She went to the room that the grandmother had shown her and there were all sorts of beautiful models. Yu Jin felt embarassed and quickly walked to her designated corner. She put on the dress and got her hair and make up done. The make up artist told her the jewelry was here and her heartbeat quicken. The artist brought the small black box over.

"Here's yours" He said and opened up the box

Lalaounis%2B-%2BGold%2BNecklace%2Bfrom%2

Yu Jin felt a wave of cold air rushed passed her. It was this necklace. The one in her dreams. She started to tremble as the artist put the necklace around her neck. She suddenly had a flashback of a man putting it on her next to a bonfire. She felt his warm embrace and his lips on her head.

"It's your turn" The voice brought her back and she nodded. She made her way to the runway.

Joon sat next to his grandma at the end of the runway so that he would be face to face with the models once the reach there. Seungho, GO, Cheondung and Mir also sat in the seats behind him. The lights shut off and the first model made her way out. Joon payed close attention to every model, wondering to himself if he would see the one in his dream.

Yu Jin took a deep breath and stepped onto the runway, she made her way down. The lights were blinding but she could see in front of her as she approached the end she felt a strong gaze on her She looked and found a pair of strong eyes staring back at her. She suddenly felt weak. It was clear, the man in her dreams, it was this face.....but how?

Joon stared as the next model started down the runway.

"This is our new model" His grandma whispered to him. He nodded his head and he stared as the girl approched. He was in shock. The girl, the dress and the necklace. It was as if she walked out of his dreams. It was here, really her. He was in a daze. Soon she was in front of him, staring straight at him too.

Yu Jin felt as if the entire world had stopped. Her heart was telling her to run into the arms of this man, her heart was happy and she felt joyed. But why? It was the first time she had seen this man but why was there such a strong connection. She snapped back and remembered about the show. She turned around and made her way back, a tear escaping her eyes and her heart was suddenly painful.

After the show ended she got dressed and looked at the necklace on the counter. She was so curious, but she was unsure who to ask. She took a deep sigh and got up, taking a photo of the necklace with her phone.

Joon walked quickly to the back area, hoping he hadn't miss the girl. He turned into the room and she was still there, her back turned to him. She turned around and jumped slightly from shock but then her eyes glued to his.

She felt her heartpace quicken as her gaze met his. A strong force was pulling her to him, it felt as if her heart longed for this person and then finally met him after so long. How could this be? She had never seen this person before, or so she thinks. She felt a ingle teardrop slide down her eye and she wiped it, confused. He walked towards her, his intense glare never leaving hers.

"Have we met before?" His voice was deep and somewhat familiar.

She stared at him a little longer, trying to recall where she had met this person.

"I don't know" She whispered, unsure of what was in her voice.