Rescue

My Heart's Memories

Yu Jin felt dizzy. As she started to gain her conciousness she slowly studied where she was. She was at an empty warehouse and she was tied up to a chair. She noticed two guys standing next to her and a distinct voice.

"It's not hard, just kill her and get it done for" It was a woman's voice and Yu Jin started to panic.

"Where am I?" She slowly whispered as she gained full conciousness. The guards looked at her and then one guy, the one that had approached her, walked ino the room.

"Is she awake?" He asked and the other two nodded. He slowly walked to her and put his hand on her chin and raised it up. She looked into his dark eyes.

"Hyung, what are we going to do to her?" One of the guys asked the man in front of her. He simply gave her an evil smirk and pushed his face down to hers.

"So sad to kill such a pretty face. What if we have some fun before she leaves?" Yu Jin looked at him in disgust and she spat at him. He backed away and then looked back at her.

"Omo, a feisty one too" He came back closer and then slapped her harshly across the face. Yu Jin felt the left side of her face burning and she was getting dizzy due to impact. The guy then walked out and told the guys he would be back. Yu Jin was in desperate need of a plan.

Joon had lost the car halfway. he halted to a stop and punched the steering wheel. He had tried calling her phone but she wouldn't pick up. He quietly cursed and put his head on the steering wheel. Suddenly, directions came to him. He suddenly rememeered the direction and images of a man's point of view riding a horse through the woods came to him. He was entirely confused but then he suddenly pressed the accelerator and off his car went.

Yu Jin was still tied up at this point. She obsereved the location some more and then a thought came to her.

"Yah, I need to go to the restroom." She said to one of the guys. The guys looked at her and nodded no. She was lost and then decided to do what she didn't want to do.

"AH! My stomach really hurts, I'm going to die right now. The pain is too painful" She started to cringe and she noticed one of them starting to look worry.

"Didn't hyung say he wanted to have some fun first?" One guy nudged the other guy and then after somewhile they untied her ropes. One of the guys put his hand on her arm and ushered her to the restroom.

'Okay, now part two' Yu Jin thought as she slowly looked aorund to make sure there was no one else. She then pulled haway her arm fiercely but the man wouldn't let go. She sighed and made up her mind to do things the easy way. She kicked him in the crotch area and her let her go with a yelp as he fell to the floor. Yu Jin sped off into the non familiar wareouse and she could hear shouts from behind her but her legs kept running. She turned a corner and came to a dead end. She noticed a small air vent in the ceiling and started to pile up the chairs and broken tables, making a self ladder up to the vent. It was her only way out. She heard the footsteps come closer although now it sounded like there was only one person instead of a group

She slipped on on of the chairs but caught herself in time to prevent her from falling. The footsteps were coming around the corner now and she started to panic. If they caught her now she was done for. She thought of Joon and her father. What would her dad do when he found out his only daughter was dead? How much would Joon hurt? She was within hand's reach of the vent when a strong arm wrapped around her waist and she was pulled away from her only source of escape. She started to thrash and kick and scream, not bothering to look at the person.

'Yah, have you gone crazy?!" The familiar voice yelled at her and she finally looked at the person. Joon.

"Am I dead already?" She said to herself and Joon let go of her. She pinched herself and winced at the pain. She then stared at Joon, her tears uncontrollable now. He smiled warmly at ehr despite yelling at her seconds ago. He was happy she was safe. She then threw herself into his amrs and hugged him tightly, Joon doing the same.

"I'm so happy your safe" he whispered and she could sense his tone of anger.

He brought her face up and observed it. He noticed the big bruise on her left side of her face and a small cut on her lips. Her wrists were also bruised from the rope. His looks looked as if he could kill but Yu Jin simply nodded giving hima warm smile.

"Let's get out of here" He said and she nodded. He grabbed her hand and used his body as a shield for her, trying to remember how he came in. He turned around and pushed her against the wall when he heard footsteps and crushed his body into hers. He felt her lightly gasp for air and then noticed that he pushed his body a little to tight against her and moved away slightly.

Yu Jin's heartbeat was going up again. She was unsure if it was because of the current situation or the fact that she could feel Joon's nice toned body against hers although they were both fully clothed. She looked away trying to hide her red face. Then Joon grabbed her hand once more and she looked up into his warm eyes.

"Let's go" He motuhed and she nodded. They made their way down the empty hallway, Although Joon was unsure himself he didn't want to scare Yu Jin so he quietly made his way through. Yu Jin suddenly had a flashback. She was walking through the woods with a man in fromt of her, their hand intertwined just like Joon and her now. They were walking through the wood and she felt as though they were in the same exact situation. Yu Jin snapped out when she heard a yell and Joon pulled her hand, now desperately running. She could hear the footsteps behind her, quickly catching up to her and Joon. She felt her legs startng to go weak on her but she kept running for her life.

Joon and her turned a corner only to find a guy in front of them. But something was odd. The guys seemed super shocked to see Joon as if he knew Joon but Joon showed no signs of knowing him. The man hesistated as Joon backed up against the wall, covering up Yu Jin's body with his own.

"Who are you guys?" He asked in a deep tone and glared at the man. The man slowly started to back away. The man chasing after them finally caught up and Yu Jin saw him first. He pointed the gun at Joon and Joon wasn't looking at him.

"No!" She yelled and pushed Joon away as a gunshot was heard. She felt a pain in the side of her stomach and looked down, her stomach covered in blood and her body starting to get weak. She fell but Joon caught her into his arms. The men started to run away, assuming their mission was accomplished. Yu Jin stared at Joon weakly as shock was still strewn over Joon's face.

"Yu Jin" He whispered, tears now forming at the sides of his eyes. She reached out slowly to touch his face and he grabbed her hand.

The pain was unbearable and she winced in pain, startling Joon. Her breathing was getting uneven.

"Oppa...... " She tried to say "I.....I....I love....love...I love you..." she manged to say it out, she had wanted to tell him that before she died. Joon shook his head.

"Yu Jin, I love you too. You know that?" His voice was filled with worry but then he scooped her up into his arms. His face was the last thing she saw as she out.

(Meanwhie)

The was a middle aged woman sitting in a room as one of her men staggered in.

"Did you guys kill her?" Her voice was calm.

"No miss. Young master suddenly showed up but Gye Soo managed to shoot her in her stomach." The guys answered, his voice filled with fear.

"What?" The lady stood up now and was furious.

"It seems she won't be easy to kill" She put her hands on her desk as she looked out the window.