Love

My Heart's Memories

Joon's mom hung up the phone. She turned around to face his dad who was sitting at the breakfast table. He looked up to her and smiled.

"Why are you so worry for? Joon's responsible enough to handle relationships on his own" Joon's dad said as he sipped his coffee. Mrs. Lee sat down with a slight thump.

"Why aren't you worried? He's running around with some poor girl that has no status and you call that responsible? " she snapped at Mr. Lee.

"You are getting old dear, don't you want him to keep your company going? If he marries the Park's daughter, our company will never fall"

Mr. Lee just smiled and got up.

"I just want my son to be happy and live a carefree life" His dad started out the door.

"So he doesn't end up like you? You still miss that woman right? You never loved me" his mom said with an envious smile.

Joon's dad stopped in his tracks. He hesistated but then he left. Joon's mom slammed her hands on her table.

(Flashback)

Mrs. Lee sat in her car a couple feet away from a convience store. She had hired people to kill the old love of her now husband. She saw the lady walk out of the convience store and started to walk home. Mrs. Lee gave the signal and the car from the other way started after the lady. As soon as the reached the lady a gunshot was heard. After the car drove off there was the woman on the ground covered in blood. Mrs. Lee smiled to herself and drove off with a smile, hearing police sirens behind her.

(End Flashback)

(Hospital)

"yah! Why did you say I was your girlfriend?!" Yu Jin slightly hit Joon on the shoulder after he hung up.

"So you just kiss guys that aren't your boyfriend?" He smirked.

His comeback had shut her up. She started to blush.

"ani, but why would you tell them that when I am in this state?" She pouted and Joon grabbed on of her hands.

"It's okay, no matter what state you're in you will always be my girlfriend 'kay?" he smiled and kissed her forehead and she smiled to herself.

Over the next few weeks Joon visited her everyday and her wound was becoming better. Soon it was time for her to leave the hospital. Yu Jin got dressed and looked at the clock. Joon was not at the hospital yet, but it was past his usual time and he hadn't call. She shook her head and went downstairs after she did the paperwork. She put a hand on her stomach to lessen the pain. She got outside and realized it was raining.

She sighed and looked both ways for Joon. She sat on a bench outside waiting for the rain to stop. She closed her eyes for a moment and a flashback came to her.

(Flashback)

Seo Rin (girl in the hanbok) sat on a seat in the pagoda waiting for Changsun. It was pouring and it seems he wouldn't come. She sighed and looked at the rain that was pouring heavily. Then she heard fast footsteps coming towards her. She turned around to find Changsun charging towards the pagoda on a horse while drenched in rain. He stopped the horse as it approached the pagoda and got off, running towards her and her doing the same.

"You really came?" She said with a smile and he pulled her in for a hug, soaking her clothes.

"I talked to them. I did. Her highness wants to meet you" He said as he pulled away. He smiled brightly at her and she was shocked.

"The queen wants to see me? Why, I can't. Not in this state I cannot" She turned away. His face darkened.

"Why? There's nothing wrong with you?" he walked towards her and she turned to face him.

"Why? I was brought up in a gisaeng home and I hopelessly fell in love with the grand prince, tell me what's not wrong?" she had tears in her eyes.

He stared at her eyes and was speechless. He pulled her in for a hug as she sobbed on his chest.

"Yah, Jang Yu Jin, why are you waiting in the cold?!" Joon's voice shouted and Yu Jin snapped back to reality. she turned to see Joon running towards her. She stood up slowly holding her stomach. Joon ran over and put a hand across her back.

"I'm stuck because my brand new boyfriend was late!" She said as she looked up at him. He smiled and rubbed his head.

"I had to talk some things out with my mother. She wants to meet you but I told her to wait until you're better."

Yu Jin was frozen, it was almost the same as her flashback? Joon's voice brought her back to reality.

"Let's go, I can't have you catching a cold too" He guided her towards his car and helped her in.

As they approached her house Joon helped her in. Once they got inside she sat down on the couch and Joon sat down next to her. She laid her head onto his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around her and laid his head on top of hers.

"I'm tired oppa" She said under her breath as she closed her eyes at the warmth of Joon's chest. She could feel his smile on her head.

"Let's take a nap?" he said and then he got up and scooped her up into his arms. She was shocked but didnt say anyhting as he brought her to her bad and set her down. He tucked her in and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'll be on the couch? I don't want people to come and try to kidnap you again" he smiled and walked out, closing the door slightly. She closed her eyes and fell into a deep slumber which brought another memory to her.

(Dream)

Seo Rin nerously held her breath as she walked towards the castle gates with Changsun. She was going to meet the queen today and it made her nervous. She smoothed out the orange hanbok that Changsun had the dressmakers make for her. His grip tightened on hers and his firm grip gave her comfort. She looked to him and he was laready looking at her. He smiled as he led her on.

Once they entered the gates they were headed towards a building which was the queen's headquarters. As they approached the front door Seo Rin held her breath.

"Your Highness, your son, Changsun, has arrived" Changsun's voice was loud and strong.

"Come In" The queens voice sent shivers down her spine. The doors opened and they both walked into the room with the queen in it. Seo Rin quickly bowed down as the queen turned around. The minute she saw the queen's face she froze.

"Yu Jin-ah?" Joon's voice was calm as he slightly shook her and she awoke from her dream. She blinked at him and tried to comprehend what was going on.

"Paboya, are you going to sleep the whole day?" He smiled and brought over a mini table as she slowly sat up. He had cooked for her and made simple porridge with kimchi as a side dish and some grilled shrimp. She smiled as he presented his food to her, showing how proud he was in himself.

Yu Jin smiled and slowly took a bite of the porridge. It was very plain with no seasoning at all but she only smiled at Joon. He was smiling very bright and watched closely asshe tasted the food. She moved onto the shrimp and it was too salty causing her to cough. Joon frowned and gave her a cup of water.

"I failed didn't I?" He said with a sad smile as he sat down next to her.

"Ani, it's different. I can still eat it" Yu Jin smiled as she took another bite of the shrimp.

"Ani, don't eat it. I can't let you get more sick!" He pulled the table away and headed into the kitchen. Yu Jin got up and followed behind. He set it on the table and sat down.

"Aish you pabo, why didn't you taste it first!" He yelled at himself and Yu Jin giggled. she walked into the kitchen and put on her apron as well as put on onto Joon.

"Come on, let's cook together?" She smiled and took his hands.