Mother

My Heart's Memories

Yu Jin opened up he fridge and took out ingredients for kimchi jigae. She smiled as Joon tried to help out here and there but him being clumsy always dropped things. After the meal was finished they both sat down to eat.

"Wah, it's amazing, My girlfriend is daebak!" he smiled as he took bite and Yu Jin just smiled a him.

"Eat too! I can't eat all this alone!" He quickly scopped some into her bowl and picked up some on his chopsick to feed her. She smiled and tooka bite.

After dinner Joon left and she locked the doors. She went into her room and laid down, thinking about her dream. Changsun's moher? She didn't see her face but it made her shiver just at the thought of her. Who was Changsun's mother. Suddenly the girl appeared in front of her. Yu Jin jumped and then covered herself in blankets. She closed her eyes and opened them again but she was still there. She sat across from Yu Jin and smiled at her.

"I envy you" She said with a sad tone. Yu Jin got out from her blankets.

"I want to see Changsun again, I want to eat with him, walk with him and snuggle with him" She looked down at her hands.

Yu Jin moved over to her and put a hand onto hers.

"I'm sorry for the other day, It's just, I couldn't control my heart when I saw you kissing him. I know he isn't Changsun but he's Changsun's reincarnation" She looked at Yu Jin with pleading eyes.

"It's okay, jeolousy is normal for a girl" Yu Jin assured her and smiled. Seo Rin grabbed Yu Jin's hands.

"You have to help me, please, I beg you. Bring Changsun to me and let me meet him one last time, please" Her eyes were full of tears and Yu Jin wasn't sure how to answer her.

"There something I want to know. What exactly happened to you and Changsun?" Yu Jin asked slowly. Seo Rin looked at her and sighed.

'It's a long story" She looked away.

"I'm here alone all night" Yu Jin assured her and smiled.

"It starts long ago"  Seo Rin looked into Yu Jin's eyes.

(Back almost 1000 years ! ^^)

Seo Rin froze at the queen's face. The queen's face was ice cold and so was her gaze.

"Your Highness, this is the girl I was telling you and father about" Changsun's voice was loud and clear.

"A girl like this stole the crown prince's heart? You must be trying to make a new life for yourself"  Her voice was piercing cold.

"No, your highness, I love Changsun for who he is, not for his status" Seo Rin tried to hide ther nervousness in her voice.

"Your highness, She is the woman I love and I will not allow you to look at her that way" Changsun grabbed one of Seo Rin's hands and assured her.

"Forget her Changsun, theres someone I want you to meet" The queen motioned for the door and they slowly opened.

"Yu Jin!" Yu Jin's father was home. Seo rin quickly disappeared as Yu Jin's father came into her room/

"Appa, why are you home already?" Yu Jin stood up and tried to act normal.

"I was hurting so they let me home"

"Appa, are you hungry? I'll cook for you" Yu Jin pushed her dad out of her room and closed the door behnd her, getting one last glance of Seo Rin.

The next day she was suprised with a phone call from Joon after wor

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Ah, Yu Jin-ah?" Joon sounded bright. Yu Jin sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"What is it oppa?" She asked sleepily.

"I don't mean to shock you, but my mother wants to see you today?" Yu Jin woke up immediately. See Joon's mother? Today?

"Don't mess around oppa" She answered nervously.

"I'm not, my mom set up a time tonight at 7 at the restraunt near our company?. I'll pick you up!" Joon hung up and left Yu Jin speechless. She quickly went home and ran to her closet and started taking out all her clothes to find suitable clothes and hurried with her hair. She was struggling with her zipper when the doorbell rang.

UeH8WLo8jT-300x375.jpg

Soon someone was knocking at her door. Must be Joon. She ran to the door and opened it to find Joon with a single rose and smiling like an idiot. She blushed since the back of her dress was not zipped up yet.

"Aren't you letting me in?" He was confused and looked at her hand over her shoulder. He understood the situation and walked in.

"Need some hlep?" He smiled and turned her around. She was blushing from embarassment as Joon zipped up the back of her dress for her.

"You look beautiful. Are you ready?"

She slowly nodded yes but suddenly remembered her earring upstairs.

"Oh, there's still something, wait a moment?"

Joon nodded and she ran to her room and put on her earrings as she looked into her vanity mirror. Suddenly a flashback of Changsun's mom flashed across her mind. She grabbed the edge of the table for balance and took a deep breath. It was just a woman but it felt like something bad was going to happen. She quickly shook it off and ran back to Joon. As she closed the door behind her she could ehar Seo Rin's voice.

"Don't Go"