Together At Last

My Heart's Memories

Yu Jin wasn't sure whether she was dead or alive. She felt someone holding her hand. She opened up her eyes to see a pair of warm ones staring back at her, relieved. Joon smiled as he tightened his grip on her hand. He winced a bit from the pain but he hid it instantly. Yu Jin remembered, he was shot too. She got up and grabbed his face in her hands.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she scanned his face. He put his own hand over hers and kissed her fingers. He smiled.

"I'm alive aren't I?" He said. He looked at her wound on her shoulder. He brushed his hand across the wound and looked at her.

"I'm glad you are too"

Yu Jin suddenly remembered Joon's mom.

"Oppa...your mom..she..."

"She's locked up." He looked away, his face showing a tint of sadness.

"Oh.....I'm....sorry" She said slowly and Joon nodded his head.

"No. Don't be. My other chose this path and she has to pay the consequences"

Yu Jin looked at him unsure what to say. She heard the door open and a man came in. Joon turned around and smiled.

"Appa" He stood up and the man came over, his eyes not leaving Yu Jin.

"Is this her?" Joon's dad's voice started to quiver as Joon nodded.

"Hyun Ji's daughter?" He asked and Yu Jin nodded. The man started to tear up.

"You look just like her. it's like seeing your mother all over again, please excuse my tears" He said as he wiped his tears.

Was this the man her mother loved? Joon's dad? She looked at Joon and he smiled at her.

His dad talked about how he met her mother in highschool and how they started to fall in love. Yu Jin listened closely, not wanting to miss a thing. She nodded and thanked the man after he was done.

Soon winter hit Seoul. Yu Jin walked home from work as she noticed an image before her. Seo Rin.

"Thank You, Yu Jin." She smiled sweetly at Yu Jin and Yu Jin smiled back.

"I have Changsun now, all thanks to you" Yu Jin nodded.

"Did you destroy the necklace?"

Yu Jin remembered the day Joon and her destroyed the necklace. It was melted down to nothing, and nothing was left.

"Seo Rin walked to Yu Jin and put out her hand. Yu Jin took it in hers and shook it as Seo Rin dissolved into the falling snow.

She was finally free.

Yu Jin suddenly remembered she had to meet Joon after work. She ran quickly to the pagoda in the ancient village and saw Joon pacing back and forth inpatiently.

She walked towards the place slowly and watched him. As she reached the entrance, the last flashback came to her.

Changsun extended his hand out to Seo Rin. Seo Rin smiled and took his hand as they pulled towards eachother.

"Will you walk this path with me, Miss Seo Rin"

Seo Rin smiled.

"Forever, I'll be with you, forever"

Her flashback ended when Joon spoke.

"Yah! What took you so long?"

Yu Jin smiled and pretended to look away.

"Wahhhh so pretty!" She reached a hand out to touch the snow.

"Don't ignore me! You're late!"

"Whatever" She said as she walked to him and kissed him on the cheek.

He smiled and pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm happy you decided to stay with me, Yu Jin" He said.

"I want to live with my mother's words."

"What words are those?" Joon asked as he looked at her. She smiled at him.

"Live life with no regrets"

She tiptoed and brought her lips to his. He was shocked but then he enveloped her into a warm hug and the kiss deepened.

Together At Last.

 

I'M DONE!!!! THANKS TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS THAT STAYED WITH ME! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE STORY AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME! I LOVE MBLAQ SO MUCH BUT I'M TAKING A BREAK FROM THEM TO FINISH SUNGGYU'S STORY, PLEASE STAY TUNED AND I WILL BE BACK WITH A MBLAQ STORY REALLY SOON. THANKS AGAIN!