Having Loved

My Heart's Memories

Joon stared at the girl, although he never remembered her face after his flashbacks, the minute he laid eyes on her it became clear. He walked towards her slowly. It felt as if he had walked towards her before.

"This may sound weird but, I think I've seen you before" He said as he approached her. His heart kept telling him to just pull her into his embrace, but luckily he was still in control of his body.

"Weird, it's the same for me to" Yu Jin answered, still gazing into his eyes.

"Joonie Hyung!" Mir's voice shot out from behind them. Joon turned to the door to see all four of the guys standing there.

"We have to go" GO said looking down at his watch.

"Just wait a minute" Joon turned back around to face Yu Jin, who was still staring at him.

"What's your name?" He asked her, trying not to break her away from her gaze.

"Yu Jin. Jang Yu Jin." she answered softly.

"I have to go but here's my number, can you call me later?" He quickly scribbled his number onto a post it note and gave it to her. She accepted it and nodded yes.

Joon turned around to the guys, taking one last glance as he went out the door.

"Joon." Yu Jin read the name on the post it. She then walked home quietly, lost in her thoughts.

Later that night Yu Jin laid down in bed with the post it note in her hands. She decided to call him, it would be easier to tell him over the phone instead of in person. She picked up her cell phone and dialed his number.

"Yeobosaeyo?" A deep voice answered.

'Ne, Yeobosaeyo? Joon-ssi?" She asked

"Yu Jin-ssi?" She could hear the happiness in his voice.

"Ne" She didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry if I scared you earlier. You looked so familiar" He was also laying in bed as he talked on his phone.

"Oh, ani...But Joon-sii, I may sound weird but.....do you...perhaps have.." Yu Jin was too nervous, afraid she would come off weird.

"Flashbacks?" Joon said calmly and Yu Jin was speechless.

"I take that as a yes. Me too. " His voice was gettina hint of curiousity.

"What do you see?" Yu Jin asked after some time.

"I see a beautiful girl in a hanbok....but I don't know why." His voice was soft. "You?"

"Me? I see a man. Also in hanbok. Why do you think this is happening to us?" Yu Jin was now confused.

"I don't know. All I know is that the girl in my flashbacks resemble you alot"

"Same for me"

Joon and Yu Jin were speechless now. Although it was weird for them, it was even weirder when they found someone going through the same thing.

"Why do you think this is happening?" Yu Jina said, finally breaking the silence.

Joon was unsure how to answer, he was just as confused as she was.

"That was a stupid question huh?" Yu Jin laughed slightly and she could hear Joon chuckle from the other side.

After that night Yu Jin and Joon had started to become closer. They ate lunch together almost everyday, Joon would always pick her up and send her to work and then send her home after.

One day as Joon was waiting outside for her, he noticed she was late. He was unsure if he should go into her workplace but then he saw Hye Sung come out.

"Excuse Me." He asked through the window. Hye Sung looked over and waved.

"Is Yu Jin still inside?" He asked Hye Sung but she gave him a puzzled look.

"I thought she came out already? I was the last one out, at least I think I was?" She told him and looked back to the building.

"Can you let me inside to check? Maybe she forgot something?"

Hye Sung smiled and gave Joon the key. She had trusted him.

"Just remember to lock up after you're done and give the key to Yu Jin when you see her" She told him and then left.

He got out of his car and walked towards the building. He unlocked the door and went inside. It was dark but he had all the lights and started looking around.

"Yu Jin?" His voice was slightly louder so she could hear "Are you still in here?" There was nothing so he thought maybe she had left already. He decided to call her cellphone again. After two rings he could hear her familiar ringtone in the building. He turned back and started running towards the sound, trying to find her. The sound led him into a backroom, the door slightly opened. He opened the door. It was a dark room. He felt along the wall for a switch and when he found it he flipped it up. He looked around and then something caught his eye. Yu Jin was passed out in the corner of the room. He ran towards her and pulled her into his arms.

"Yah, What happened? Yu Jin!" He slightly shook her and noticed her eyelids flutter a bit. Soon her eyes were opened and she cried at the sight of Joon. She quickly pulled him into a tight hug, sobbing in his broad shoulders. He slowly patted her back.

"Oppa, It's really you. Changsun Orabeoni" She was confused. Changsun Orabeoni? She didn't mean to say that. Joon pulled back slightly.

"Changsun? How did you know my real name was Changsun" He looked at her, her eyes soaked with tears as she told him what happened.

(Yu Jin)

"I'll be leaving now!" Yu Jin yelled to Hye Sung as she started to leave. She was walking out when she heard someone say her name.

"Yu Jin" she turned around. The voice was coming from the back of the building. As if the voice was controlling her, it made her body move to the back room with her having no control. When she walked in the room the door shut behind her and she was finally in control of her body again. She turned around to see a girl in a hanbok with her back turned to her.

At this point Yu Jin was scared and tried opening the door but the doorknob wouldn't budge. She turned back to the girl who was now facing her. Yu JIn froze. The girl was her. It was herself in a hanbok. The hanbok she had worn at the show, but one peice was missing. The necklace.

"What are you?" her voice shaking as she asked this person.