Possible Fiance

Looking For My Fiance

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

After I bought my food, the next problem that I face is finding a table where I can eat my lunch. I got surprise when Key approach me and told me that I can join with them in their tables. I can feel the piercing eyes of their fan girls when I walked with Key towards their table. I thought Amber was with them but he is not. Key introduces me to his friends. I met Kai, who is the most handsome one, Taemin and Minho. I heard so much about Kai and how Key describes him fits to my fiancé’s description. Somewhat I feel happy thinking that he is possibly my fiancé because he looks nice, cool, and smart. He treats me well and considers me as one of his friends already.

 

“So Soojung, do you have a boyfriend?” Taemin suddenly asked me which made me got surprise a bit.

 

“No, I don’t have.” I answered and chuckled.

 

“Do you like someone?” Key asked me with a grin. I took a glance at Kai, he is looking at me, waiting for me to answer too.

 

“I can’t say I like him yet.” I answered.

 

“So you already were keeping an eye on a certain guy.”Key said with a wide grin.

 

“You should introduce him to us. We will check if he can be trusted or not.”Kai said to me.

 

“I agree with Kai.”Minho followed.

 

“I think he is nice, so no need to check him guys.” I answered and giggled.

 

“Is he a student here?”Key asked curiously.

 

“It’s a secret.” I answered with a smirk. “Stop asking about me.” I said to them.

 

We talk about random stuffs over lunch. Amber didn’t come back to the cafeteria. Key’s friends are fun to hang with. I got to know Kai a little; he has a sense of humor too. I hope he is really my fiancé because I can’t ask for more. Everything is already in him. He is the best example of a perfect guy. When I went back into our classroom, I saw Amber, sitting on his chair and looking at the window while leaning his chin on his palm while his arms resting on top his desk. I blow on his ear and he fall on his chair. I burst out laughing.

 

“Yah!”he yelled looking annoyed while cupping his right ear with his right hand. “What’s that for?”he whimpered before he sat back on his chair.

 

“You look stupid when you have a blank face.” I answered after I suppressed my laughter. I sit on my chair.

 

“For your info, Jung Soojung, I am not stupid.”he said with a smirk while leaning his face a little bit closer to mine.

 

“But you really look like one to me.” I answered with a smirk then flick him on his forehead.

 

“Ouch!” he groaned in pain and lean back on his seat. “Aish, are you a violent type of a girl?”he said with an annoyed looked on his face. He cups his forehead with his right hand.

 

“I don’t know, what do you think?”I asked him while raising my brows with a smirk.

 

“Definitely, you are!”he answered while making a face and glaring at me. I just laugh at him.

 

“You are wrong, stupid.” I said to him and chuckled.

 

“Whatever, Soojung.” He answered.

 

Our bickering stop when the school bell rang and our teacher came in. Amber starts to look sleepy again. Before his eyes completely close, I pinch him on his side. He yelped in pain and the teacher glared at him. He always gave the teacher an apologetic smile which made me laugh silently. He glared at me but I just ignore him.

 

“Krystal, if you like one Key’s circle of friends, I can help you. You know, they are my friends too.”Amber suddenly whispered to me which makes my eyes widened.