Guess What

Looking For My Fiance

AMBER's POV

 

Soojung and I went to the address that Eunjung told us. Her parents are worried sick about her. They both cried in happiness when we brought her to them. They asked us to stay over dinner but we refuse. I am planning to eat dinner with Soojung alone. Well, I brought her into the grill house. Henry looked surprise when he see us together.

 

"You're on a date?"he asked us with a playful smile.

 

"Yeah."I answered with a grin. Soojung elbowed me.

 

"We are not on a date."she said to Henry.

 

"Ouch, your girl denied you bro."Henry teased me and laugh.

 

"She is just shy." I answered with a smirk and then Soojung hit me on my head this time really hard. I whimpered in pain as I stoop down as I hold my head. "Yah, Soojung, it really hurts!"I yelled at her.

 

"Then stop saying nonsense, stupid!"she replied and glared at me. Henry burst out from laughing.

 

"Shut up,snoopy." I said to him annoyingly.

 

He then lead us into our table. Soojung ordered all she wanted to eat. I feel glad when I see that she is happy and enjoying her food. My attention was shifted on the TV when a news about Krystal's new coming drama series.

 

"Krystal is really popular."I mumbled.

 

"Yeah."Soojung answered and continue munching her food.

 

"I wonder though if she will agree to becomes Kai's girlfriend when he ask her tomorrow." I replied then shifted my attentio back to my food and continue eating.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber sounded worry about me becoming Kai's girlfriend. I look at him and he has this straight face. I decided to cheer him up by giving him the gift that I bought for him. I handed it to him, and his face brightened.

 

"Advance happy birthday!" I said to him as I handed him my gift.

 

"What's inside in it?"he asked me looking excited.

 

"Why don't you open it,so that you will know."I said to him.

 

He unwrapped my gift. I'm praying that he will not going to suspect that I am Krytal now because of the cap. When he pulled it out, his eyes are sparkling. He then jump off from his seat and come to hug me.

 

"Thank you Soojung!"He said to me happily and broke the hug then he wear the cap. "Do I look more handsome now with this cap on?"he asked me with a sly smile.

 

"You look like a handsome stupid." I answered and giggled.

 

"At least the handsome word is still there."He replied and grinned.

 

"You should take good care of it since I am the one who give it to you."

 

"Don't worry, I will."he answered happily. "If my apartment will caught a fire, I will secure this cap first."he added as he sat down back into his seat.

 

"If you continue being like this, I think Eunjong and Yijung will really be born in this world." I said jokingly. "Why you choose these name, anyway?"

 

"It's a combination of our name. My Korean name is Eunyoung so, Eunjung and the Yijung, well I took the Yi from my old name."he explained.

 

"Really? What was your old name?" I asked curiously.

 

He looks at me with his dorky smile. "Guess what is it."

 

"Yi...Yize?"

 

"Nope! Guess again."

 

"Yimin?" he shook his head. "Yigal?"

 

"Wrong. I didn't expect that you know a lot of chinese name that starts with 'Yi'!'"he said and chuckled while I am starting to feel annoyed.

 

"Just tell me what is it, you stupid dork."I said to him and he just smiled at me stupidily as he shook his head.

 

I ran out of Chinese names that starts with Yi, and then, I suddenly remember Yiyun's name. When this name crossed my mind, it made me realize that, the stupid looking guy that is sitting in front of me now, is the stupid looking boy that Unnie had mention to me.

 

"Y-Y-Yiyun?" I said to him and his smile widened.

 

How can I be so stupid! Of course he is my childhood friend Yiyun, that's what he meant when he said to me to remember him.

 

"Do you want a kiss from me as your prize for guessing it correctly?"he said to me with a mischevious smile.

 

My eyes widened when he confirmed it. The guy who is sitting in front of me is indeed my childhood friend, Yiyun! Wait! So does he know that I am Krystal all along and he is just going with my disguise?