Walking Home

Looking For My Fiance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I really do hope that Amber is really my fiance but I think it is impossible. When he told me that he love me, I feel happy and my heart starts pounding on my chest. After we eat our dinner, he then walk me home. In our real house. He told me that he recognize Nicole. He remember her because she is my classmate in kindergarten too.

 

"What should I call you, Soojung or Krystal?" he asked me as we our walking our way into my house.

 

"I like it when you call me Soojung because you love Soojung more than Krystal." I answered to him and pout.

 

"I love both Soojung and Krystal, but I think I am more closer to Soojung since she is always with me."He answered and chuckled.

 

"Why are you rooting Kai for me if you love me?" I asked him.

 

"I don't want you to notice that I know that you are Krystal."he replied and grinned.

 

"You are really stupid."I said to him as I glared at him.

 

"I'm not."he said to me with a sly smile and suddenly hold my hand. I got surprise of what he did. "I feel cold so let me hold your hand,okay?"

 

"Excuses!" I scoffed. "So, tell me about your fiancee? You didn't say anything about her." I added.

 

"Well, what do you want to know?"he replied.

 

"I don't know, just tell me what she is like,maybe." I said to him.

 

"Well, she is pretty, smart and kind."he answered.

 

"Why you call off your engagement? Is it not because of me, is it?" I said to him.

 

"It's my secret."he answered to me and laugh.

 

"There is no more point of keeping it secret, stupid!" I said to him sarcastically.

 

"Stop calling me stupid."he replied as he sqeeze my hand.

 

"You are, Unnie even describe you as stupid looking boy." I said to him and laugh.

 

"But she still find me adorable because she always kiss me on my cheek before. You always got mad at her everytime she do that to me."he replied.

 

"You are just mixing your fantasy into your memories."I said to him.

 

"It is the truth, Soojung."

 

"Whatever, stupid!" I mubled.

 

When we arrive in our house, I invited him in. When we enter the front door, I heard my Unnie and Yuri-oppa's voice. Good thing I invited the dork in because I can finally introduce him to my sister and Yuri-oppa.

 

"Good evening Noona, Yul!"Amber greeted them casually which got me surprise and made my jaw drop open.

 

This idiot is really hiding so much to me!