Spending Time With Him

Looking For My Fiance

 

AMBER’s POV

 

My mom called me. She is asking many things to me. Before our conversation ended, she told me that she will come here in Seoul which made me happy. I am close to her and I already miss her so much. It will be my birthday soon, maybe she will come here to celebrate it with me. I don’t know about my Dad and sis, I think they are both busy so I’m not sure if they can come with my Mom. My attention was change to Soojung when she stands up from her chair.

 

“Are you going home already?”I asked her.

 

“Yeah.”she answered in a flat tone and swing her bag on her shoulder.

 

“Tsk! I don’t want to go home yet.”I mumbled. “Soojung, let’s go to the grill house? I will treat you.”I said to her with a grin. She looked at me with raised brows.

 

“Are you sure about that?”she asked me.

 

“Yeah.”I answered then a sly smile was drawn on her face.

 

“Okay.”she answered.

 

“I won’t ask the others since you no longer interested to Kai.”I and laugh.

 

“It’s up to you.”she answered and then walk ahead of me.

 

“Wait up, Soojung!” I said to her then quickly got up from my chair.

 

“Hurry up, stupid!”she answered as she turn to me.

 

We headed into the grill house. Henry joined us because I asked him to. Soojung ordered the most expensive meat to grill. I can see that she enjoyed her grilled meat.

 

“Soojung, what is your ideal type of guy?” Henry asked her. Soojung take a break from taking a bite of her meat.

 

“Someone who is handsome, smart, and kindhearted.”she answered with a sweet smile.

 

“It seems to me that you are describing someone and I think that someone is me.”I .

 

“Shut up. That is not definitely you!”she said to me and glared. I just laugh at her.

 

“So Soojung is already eyeing someone,huh?”Henry said as he looked at us and chuckled. “Anyway Am, is your fiancée is coming to your birthday?”he continued.

 

“Yeah, I guess.” I answered. Soojung looked at me. “You should come,okay? I will invite Krystal too on that day so you can meet her.”I added.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I start to feel worried when Amber told me to come into his coming birthday. I’m sure he will invite both Soojung and Krystal because they are both his friends. I can’t decide whether I will come as Soojung or as Krystal. I wanted to meet her fiancée too even if I already know who it is.

 

“I’m not sure if I can attend your birthday party, Am.” I said to him.

 

“Why?”he asked me with furrowed brows.

 

“I’m not sure if my parents will allow me to go out on that day.” I lied to him.

 

“So you have a strict parents, huh?”Henry said. “Too bad.”he added.

 

“I will invite your family to come to my party too so you can surely come.”Amber said with a cheeky smile. What a stubborn guy.

 

“Okay, do whatever you want.”I answered to him and force a smile.

 

We said our goodbye to Henry after we finished eating our food. Amber offered to give me a ride into our house but I turn him down. I don’t want him to find out that I have the same address with Krystal Jung.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to drive you home?”he asked me.

 

“Yeah, besides it is not yet dark and my parents will be furious if they saw me with a guy.”I lied to him. I needed too.

 

“Wow, it to have very strict parents.” he said. “No wonder you still don’t have a boyfriend.”He said and chuckled. I slap his head. “Ouch!”he wailed and the rub his head. “That hurt, Soojung!”he whimpered.

 

“You deserve that, stupid!” I yelled at him.

 

“Tell to your future husband that I said ‘good luck’ to him.”he said with an annoyed looked in his face. I glared at him and he chuckled.

 

“Stupid.”I mumbled and scoffed.

 

“Take care on your way home, okay?”he said to me before he walked away and wave at me.

 

“You too.”I said to him.

 

I always have fun when I hang with Amber. I looked at him while he is walking away from me. I got puzzled when he stop from walking and turned to me. It seems to me that he remembered something. He then dashed his way back to me. He is flashing his dorky smile at me and basing on the look of his eyes it is obvious that he wants something to me.

 

“What?”I asked him as I raise my brows.

 

“Can you accompany me to the salon? I needed a girl’s opinion for my new hairstyle.”He said to me.

 

He is really stupid. How can he ask a girl with no style’s opinion about a hair style. I think Yifie is the right girl he should ask to accompany him. I thought he liked to keep his hair long. I wonder what change his mind.