Heart Race

Looking For My Fiance

AMBER's POV

 

I think Soojung finally recognize me as her childhood friend. Seeing her surprise expression because of her sudden realization makes me laugh. Her eyes is still glued on me. I blow her a kiss and somewhat it snap her back on her senses. I then notice a pink shade on her cheek. She hang her head low.

 

"That is your prize, a flying kiss." I said to her jokingly and chuckled.

 

"Stupid!"she mumbled.

 

"You are not really coming tomorrow on my birthday?" I asked her.

 

"Stop pretending."she said to me as she lifted up her head and darted her eyes on me. I smiled at her.

 

"So you already figure it out, huh?" I said to her and chuckled.

 

"So you knew all along who I am?"she asked me.

 

"Yeah, since the first time I saw you. I told you that I am not stupid, right? So I am not easy to fool." I brag and laugh. My laughter slowly faded when I notice that Soojung's anger is slowly rising up.

 

"You stupid! You had gone me into trouble from keeping you from discovering who I am and now you are saying to me that you knew all along that I am Krystal?!"she yelled at me as she repeatedly hit me on my chest.

 

"Sorry, I just want you to tell me the truth so that is why I'm always putting you into that situation."I apologized to her.

 

"I hate you!"she said in an annoyed tone of voice.

 

"I know you don't."I said with a smirk.

 

"I really hate you!"she yelled.

 

"I love you!" I answered back. "If you continue to tell me that you hate me, I will kiss you." I threatened her. She look at me and I notice a sadness in her eyes.

 

"I-I have a fiance so you better find someone else to love."She said to me as she lower her head. I let go of her hand because it seems to me that she already had calm down.

 

"Do you love me?" I asked her. She lifted her head and she looked at me.

 

"Yeah, but not like you, I can't call off my engagement. My grnadfather wants me to marry his friend's grandson and if I will not obey him, he will cut us off in his family. I enrolled in your school because I was told that I will meet my fiance there."she said in a sad tone of voice.

 

"Hearing you say that you love me is enough for me. I understand your situation." I answered. "So you have been looking for your fianc. Did you find him?" I continued.

 

"I suspected that Kai is my fiance but I am not sure yet." she replied.

 

"Do you want Kai to really be your fiance?" I asked her curiously.

 

"If possible, I want it to be you."she said to me and I can feel my face slowly feels warm.

 

"You make my heart race, Soojung." I said to her with a big smile on my face.