Talking About Celebrities

Looking For My Fiance

 

AMBER’s POV

 

Key and the other’s came when I am almost done with my food. Soojung eat slowly so she has still much food on her tray. I think she really likes Kai, I can see it in her eyes. I find it funny though when she blush and look shy in front of him.

 

“Am, do you want to come with us later? We will go to the house grill after school.”Key said to me.

 

“Okay.” I answered.

 

“You should come too Soojung.” Taemin invited her.

 

“Okay, I’ll go with you guys.” Soojung answered with a sweet smile.

 

“They prepared a tender meat there, you will definitely love it.” Minho said to her and grinned.

 

“I think it will be fun later.” Kai said.

 

“Anyway Am, how’s Yifie’s house warming last night? Did you meet new beautiful celebrities?” Key asked me with a erted grin on his face.

 

“What?! Yifie throw a house warming party last night?!” Minho and Taemin exclaimed in unison.

 

“Yeah, sorry if I haven’t invited you guys. It is already late when she informed me about it.” I apologize to them.

 

“So, who did you meet this time?”Kai asked me before he takes a bite on his food.

 

“I met the f(x) band with their boyfriends.” I answered to them.

 

“You lucky dog!”Key said to me as lock my head around his arm and ruffled my hair. I elbowed him so that he will let me go.

 

“Aish, you mess my hair.” I complained to him and he just laugh.

 

“If you met f(x), does it mean, you met Krystal Jung?” Kai said with raised brows. I nodded. “How was she? Is she nice? Did you get her number?”he bombarded me with so many questions.

 

“She is like Soojung.” I answered.

 

“W-We are different.”Soojung said and looked down when all the eyes were fixed on her.

 

“Did you get the numbers of the celebrities you have met?” Key asked me curiously.

 

“Why would I ask them their numbers?” I answered to Key and chuckled.

 

“Aish! You are really a complete failure.” Minho said with an annoyed face.

 

“You should get their number so we can hook up with them.” Taemin said looking disappointed at me.

 

“I am not you guys, so you both should stop blaming me for not having their numbers.” I said to them with uninterested tone of voice.

 

“If you met them again, call us.”Key said and grinned.

 

“Don’t put your hopes up high, if you want to get their number, get it yourself but don’t ever ask for my cousin’s number if you don’t want to be erased in this world.” I warned them and they all laugh. Soojung is just listening and laugh in our nonsense talk.

 

“Yes Master Amber!” Minho and Taemin answered in unison while Kai and Key just nodded. “Soojung, do you have someone you like? I can get his number for you.” I said to her as I turn to look at her with a grin.

 

“I can do it myself too, Amber.” she answered and giggled.

 

“I kinda notice you always do her a favor.”Key said then sulked.

 

“Because she is not annoying like you guys.” I answered to him.