Buying a Present

Looking For My Fiance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I asked my friends help in choosing the best gift for that dork. I should have told him that I am Krystal so that I will only give him a one present. We roam around the mall, looking for something I can buy to give him as his birthday present. We decided to take a short break when we got tired of roaming around the place.

 

"Do you know what he likes so that it is easier for us to pick something for his birthday present?" Vic said to me.

 

I began to think, but I got nothing. It made me realized that I still didn't know him that well. I shook my head at Vic and she blew a short sigh.

 

"Why don't we ask Yifie on what he likes?" Luna suggested.

 

"I think that must be it." Sulli agreed to her.

 

"You are really genius, Lun." I answered with a bright smile and grab my cellphone out of my bag.

 

I give Yifie a call and good thing that she is not busy right now. From her, I learned that Amber loves caps. I decided to buy him one as his presnet from Soojung. It made me feel happy, thinking that I will be able to give him a perfect birthday gift.

 

"So, what did Yifie say?" Luna asked curiously.

 

"The dork likes caps." I said to her and chuckled.

 

"Well, I didn't think that Amber is just a simple person."Vic said and laugh.

 

"I know where we can buy a good one." Sulli said.

 

We headed to the store where Sulli had lead us. When we enter the store, we ran into Amber and Key who are heading out. We all got surprise to see each other. They both greet us with a smile and we did the same.

 

"What brought you girls here?" Key asked us.

 

"We are planning to buy a fashionable cap to wear." Luna answered him.

 

"You come at the right place. They have a lot of beautiful caps here that you can choose from." Amber said to us with a smile.

 

"Why won't you help us in choosing one for each of us?" Vic said to them.

 

"Okay."Key quickly answered with a big grin.

 

"What about you?" I asked him.

 

"Okay, I will help too."he said..

 

AMBER's POV

 

I didn't expect to see the f(x) today. Key and I help them in choosing a cap for them. Krystal made me wear different caps, I expected that she will  going to buy one for me but I just put my hopes up high and got disappointed. I think the cap that she choose looks good on her. Then, Soojung comes to my mind.

 

"I wonder if Soojung likes cap too." I mumbled. Krystal turn to me. I think he heard what I had said.

 

"Do you want to buy one for her too?"Krystal asked me.

 

"Yeah, but I think, she isn't fond of caps."I said to her.

 

"Do you think so?"Krystal asked with raise brows.

 

"Yeah." I answered. "But maybe she will still be happy if I buy a beautiful cap for her."I added.

 

"Are you sure you are not in love to her?"Krystal teased me.

 

"Soojung is not hard to love." I smirked. 

 

I spotted a beautiful cap, which I think will look good on Soojung. I feel happy when I finally had bought it. We said our goodbyes to f(x) after we got out from the store.  I can't wait to give the cap to Soojung tomorrow.