Amber's Visit

Looking For My Fiance

NICOLE's POV

 

When I open our front door, I saw this handsome guy, standing on our doorstep. I greeted him with a smile and he did the same. When I look at him clearly, he looked familiar to me. I felt like I already met him before somewhere.

 

"You look familiar to me too."he replied with a smile. "Oh, maybe we've seen each other around."he added.

 

"Yeah, maybe."I answered and chuckled.

 

"Anyway, I am Amber Joseph Liu, I am Soojung's classmate."he introduce his name as he extend his right hand towards me.

 

"I'm Nicole Jung."I answered and reach his hand.

 

"You must be Soojung's sister."He replied. "By the way, she asked me to buy this for her."he said as he handed me a small plastic bag.

 

"Thank you, and sorry for the trouble she caused you."I said to him.

 

"No prob, Soojung is my friend, I am willing to do anything for her. I didn't find it inconvenient or troublesome."he stated with a big grin. I feel that he likes her. "Uhm, I will better go now, I needed to go somewhere else."

 

I watch his shadow disappear out of my sight after he said goodbye. I wonder why my cousin didn't tell the truth about her to him. I think Amber can be trusted. I hope she already home right now. I blew out a sigh before I close the door. Now, what will I do about this medecine?

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I hurriedly change my clothes and fix myself. Good thing I am an actress because Amber did believe that I had a stomach ache earlier. I check my phone and I receive one message from him. I look at myself on the mirror for the last time. When I got satisfied on how I look, I step out of my room. I waited in the living room for his arrival. A smile was draw on my face when I heard our doorbell rang. Lucky for him, Unnie is sin't here right now. I took a deep breath before I open the door.

 

"Oh, Amber! What brings you here?" I said acting like a bit surprise of his sudden visit. 

 

"Yifie asked me to give this to you." he said as he handed me a small package.

 

"Thank you." I said. "Sorry if I didn't invite you in. How rude of me." I said and laugh awkwardly when I realized that I haven't invited him in. "Come in." I added as I make way for him.

 

"I thought you wouldn't let me in into your house."He said while flashing his dorky smile.

 

We headed into our living room. He sat down on the couch and I went into our kitchen to get something for him to drink. When I came back, I found him looking at the frames that is being displayed. He looked at it one by one carefully. His attention was turned to me when he notice my presence.

 

"Where are your parents and sister?"he asked me when he sat back on the couch.

 

"They went out."I answered to him.

 

"Oh, so you are alone here."he said. "It is dangerous for a girl to be left alone in the house."he continued.

 

"I know how to defend myself." I answered with a smirk. "Anyway, did Soojung like the cap that you bought for her?" I asked him when I remembered about it.

 

"I haven't give it to her yet. I will give it to her soon."he answered.

 

"Oh, okay."I answered and force a smile.

 

"I just remember that I have a picture of her in my phone."he said and pulled out his phone from his pocket. "Here."he continued with a big smile on his face and handed to me his phone.

 

"Well, she's pretty."I said to him when I had seen my pic in his phone. I handed his phone back to him.

 

"Yeah, she is."he answered with an eye smile.

 

Seeing Amber's face makes me blushed. I quickly lowered my head and excuse myself. I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water to calm myself. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. I drink a whole glass of water and took a deep breath after. I went back to the living room and I see that he is now ready to leave.

 

"Uhm, I will take my leave now."he said to me which made me feel disappointed.

 

"O-Okay."I answered and force a smile.

 

"If you have a concert or something, let me know. I want to watch you perform live on stage." he said with a smile.

 

"Sure!" I answered enthusiastically.

 

"I'll bring Soojung along with me. It will be our sort of  a date."he replied and chuckled.

 

I got speechless of what he had said. He said his goodbye to me and all I did was nod. My heartbeat that had just gone to it's normal rhythm went berserk again. My attention was shifted to Soojung's phone. I receive a message from him which made him smile.

 

'I just left Krystal's house. She looks more pretty in her casual clothes. Too bad for you you didn't meet her today.I hope you will be fine, Soojung! See you tomorrow.'