Hidden Feelings

Looking For My Fiance

AMBER's POV

 

I got bored in our class. I turn to Soojung and it seems that she is spacing out. She is physically present but mentally absent. Well, she is looking in front though. I poke her on her side and she got startled at it. I hold my laughter inside while she turn to me and glared at me. She rolled her eyes and look in front again. I decided to poke her again, but she didn't react to it. I repeated what I did and I got a bit surprise when she suddenly grab my wrist. Then she buried her nails on my skin when she pinch me on my wrist. I covered my mouth so that my scream will not escape from it. Luckily, the sound of the bell saved me.

 

"Soojung!" I yelled at her as I pulled back my wrist. I quickly rub the spot where she pinched me to soothe the pain.

 

"You deserve that for annoying and disturbing me."she said and glared at me. "If you will continue to behave that way, I will be having a second thought to stay beside you."she continued.

 

"You already promise that you will stay besdie me, so you can't take it back anymore." I said to her with a sly smile. "It really hurts, Soojung."I said to her as I take a look on my wrist.

 

"Don't do that ever again, if you don't want to get hurt."she replied.

 

"Saddist." I mumbled in a very low voice.

 

"What?!"she asked while glaring at me.

 

"I didn't say anything." I replied. "Uhm, are you hungry? Let's go to the cafe."I added as I got up from my chair and grab my backpack.

 

"If we often hang together, I'm sure most of our schoolmates will think that we are together."she repleid.

 

I look around, and our classmates are indeed looking at us. I think they do think that Soojung and I are together. I shifted my gaze back at her, and she got this look that saying 'I told you so!'. I walk in front of our calssroom, facing all the persons inside. All their eyes are glued on me. I cleared my throat before I started to speak.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I got puzzled when Amber stand in front facing all of us. I wonder what this stupid is planning to do. When our eyes met, he flash his dorky smile at me and then wink. All of our classmates eyes were shifted to me and I just hang my head low. I lifted my head when the dork cleared his throat.

 

"My fellow classmates, are you thinking that Soojung is my girlfriend?"the stupid ask our classmates which made my jaw drop open..

 

"Yes!" All of them asnwered in unison.

 

"Do you think we look good together?"he asked them.

 

"No!"they answered which hurts my pride. The stupid just laugh at their answer.

 

"Well, I do!"he said to them. They all keep quiet, maybe they are surprise of what he had said just like me. "If you got a problem with us being together, then we really don't care!" he continued.Amber then turned to me with a grin. "Let's go,Soojung!"he said as he motion his head out.

 

I quickly got up from my chair. I can feel all of my classmates eyes followed me as I walk out of the room. The dork walk ahead of me, and waited me outside. I can't bring myself to look at him in the eyes. I just keep my head low as we walk on the hallway.

 

"Soojung, you should not walk with your head low. You might bump into someone if you do that."he said to me.

 

"W-Why did you say that?" I asked him.

 

"Say what?"he replied, sounding clueless of what I mean. I lift up my head to glare at him. "Oh, that!"he said. "Well, the way they look at us, annoyed me. I don't like their judgemental look on their eyes. In fact, it's ticking me off."he said with an annoyed looked on his face.

 

"Everyone will think that I am your girlfriend because of what you had done." I said to him.

 

"Like what I said earlier, I really don't care. If I don't have a fiancee, maybe I will fall in love with you."he said with a grin.

 

"Stupid!" I said to him as I hit him on his shoulder and walk ahead of him.

 

What he said made me happy but at the same time, stung my heart. If only we have meet earlier, I guess I am his fiancee right now and not Keiko. He chase after me and walk beside me again. I steal a glance at him and he is walking with a smile on his face. He looks crazy as well as stupid and it made me smile. Maybe, I will let him know how I feel someday. It's really hard to hide your feelings to someone.