Old School

Looking For My Fiance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

It is now Amber's birthday. We celebrated his birthday in their sort of mansion. Their house is really big. I meet his sister Jackie. Keiko came too with her family and Yifie too. I think all Liu's family friends gathers together. My parents came too. Most of the guest are celebrities and people that are related in business industries. I didn't expect that the stupid Amber got many celebrity friends. I somehow feel jealous when I've seen how close his girl celebrity friends to him.

 

"Soojung, do you want to go somewhere else? It's pretty crowded in here." Amber said to me as he approach me.

 

"The birhday celebrant should not disappear in his own party."I answered to him.

 

"Well, the don't need me. They can still enjoy themselves without me,right? So, let's go and get some ride. I know you love to ride the motorcycle."he said to me and then grab my hand.

 

"Hey, where are you two going?" Mrs. Liu asked us when she spotted me and Amber heading out of the party.

 

"Soojung asked me to tour her Mom, don't worry, we will be back before the party will end."Amber answered to her with a sly smile.

 

"Okay, you better take care of Soojung Amber."Mrs. Liu said to him and I bowed to her before Amber drag me out.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I decided to bring Soojung into our old kindergarten school. Since it is now Sunday, there is no student in our school. Our school change a little bit. The building was reconstructed and there are developments too. We meet our old teacher, Mrs. Kang. Good thing she still remembers us after we introduce ourselves. She then give us a warm hug.

 

"Now that you are both olde, I assume that you two are couple now?"she said to us with a playful smile.

 

"I hope we will, Mrs. Kang."I answered with a big smile and Soojung elbowed me.

 

"You two didn't change at all."she said to us and giggled.

 

"Uhm, teacher, can we tour inside the school?"Soojung asked her.

 

"Sure." Mrs. Kang answered and she handed us our classroom key.

 

Soojung and I walk around the  school. It is just a small school really. Just for little kids. We check the playground where Soojung and I usually hang out before. The old sand box is still here. The old slide and Monkey bars. I only hang out with Soojung before, I don't know why. Soojung doesn't have any friends because I think most of our classmates finds her mean or cold. Some of our classmate pick on her and I am always the one who will defend her against them. So because of it, we were always teased.

 

"Soojung, do you remember when we both build a big sand castle here every afternoon?" I said to her as I get in the sand box and play on it sands.

 

"I have a vague memory that I am playing in this sand box."she replied. "Why?"

 

"Well, it is the day where you made me call you Princess and you call me your servant."I answered and laugh as I remember it.

 

"Really? Even if I was still a kid, I know that being a servant suits you well."she said to me and giggled.

 

"Okay, it's time for us to check our old classroom." I replied and step out from the sand box.

 

We both headed into our old classroom and I feel happy that it never changed at all. The setting is still the same even the materials had been replace. There are small tabbles and chairs on it.  There are two blackboards on the front and a lot of posters on the wall. Just posters for kids,like Alphabets, Rhymes,numbers and etc.

 

"Amber, I can remember some of my memories her now." Soojung said happily.

 

"That's great!" I exclaimed with a big smile drawn to my face.

 

"We have a secret place here. I wonder if it is still here."she said.

 

We both look for it. It is just a small compartment just behind one of the bookshelf inside. We check for it and we both feel glad and happy when we founf out that it is still there. We crawl our way inside of it. It is spacious before when we are young but now, it is enough for me and Krystal to fit inside.

 

"I think we are really small when we are still a kid."I said to her and chuckled. It is not dark inside because there are light who can pass through.

 

"Am, I think I had a very important thing that I have forgotten."Soojung said to me as she began to try to remember what is it.

 

"I hope you will remember that important thing, Soojung." I said to her.

 

She look at me for a while, then I think when she finally remember's what is it, her eyes widened.

 

"Can I get back what you stole from me now?" I said to her and she blushed.