Hoping That He Is My Fiance

Looking For My Fiance

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I wanted to meet Soojung’s sister so I asked her if I can come inside their house. Unfortunately, it, she doesn’t want me to. My puppy-eyes had no effect on her. Instead, she pushed me to go back into the car.

 

“Alright, alright, I won’t come in your house anymore so there is no need to push me.” I said to her. She pulled her hand off my back and I turn to face her. “Judging from your behavior, I think you are hiding something from me.” I said to her with a suspicious look.

 

“What will I hide from you?”she asked me with a raise brows.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe you murder someone in your house and the corpse is still inside.” I said to her as I look at their house. Before I can shift my gaze back at her, she hit me on my head very hard. I wail in pain while rubbing my head.

 

“I will really murder someone now, and that someone will be you!”she said to me with an annoyed tone of voice and glared at me.

 

“I am just joking, okay!” I answered back. “I better go now, before you will really murder me here.”I added.

 

“Good idea! Be careful on your way home and drive safely.”she replied.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I think the dork was moved by what I had said to him because a wide smile was drawn on his face. Even that I always hit him, he still smile at me. This is what I like in him. I think he is the only guy who can stand with my attitude and I hope won’t get tired of me.

 

“Why are you smiling like that?” I asked him and scoffed. He looks more stupid with his dorky smile.

 

“I am just happy to know that you do care for me.”he answered cheerfully. “You should go inside first before I will leave.”he added.

 

“You are really stupid.” I scoffed.

 

“I don’t care.”he answered with a grin. I laugh at him.

 

“Okay. See you tomorrow in school.”I said to him and headed inside.

 

When I turn to see him, he is waving his hand at me. I motion him to go before I close the gate. I went inside the house to meet my cousin, Nicole Jung. She laugh at me when she saw my looks. I let out a sigh and drop myself on the couch in their living room. I took off my glasses and put it on the center table. Remembering about Amber’s text, I quickly grab my phone in my bag. I receive 20 messages and 15 missed calls. Out of 20 messages, I only got one from Amber, some from my friends, and most of it is from Kai. I got five miscalls from Amber too the rest is from Kai and my friends. I read his message first.

 

Hi Krystal! This is your handsome friend, Amber Joseph Liu! I asked your number from Yifie. Kindly text me back if you read this message. Thanks!^-^

 

“Who is this Amber Joseph Liu?”my cousin Nicole asked me which made me surprise. I didn’t notice that she is standing behind me and read Amber’s message too.

 

“Nic, you are not suppose to read someone else phone.”I said to her as I looked at her.

 

“You are not someone else to me, Krys.”she answered and giggled. She go around the couch and sat down beside him. “So, is this friend of your’s is your fiancé?”she asked me with raise brows.

 

“He is not my fiancé.” I answered after I blew a sigh and leaned back on the couch.

 

“Why is it that you look disappointed?”she asked me with furrowed brows. Then she widen her eyes on her own realization. “Omo! You are hoping that he is, don’t you?”she continued.

 

“Ofcourse not! This guy is absolutely stupid and dork.” I said defensively. I did really hope that Amber is my fiance but I know it is impossible.

 

“Oh really? Well, introduce me to him so I can see if what you are saying is true.” She replied.

 

“Okay, if you really want to meet him, I will introduce you to him.”I answered lazily.

 

After I had rested in my cousin’s house, I went into our home. I got surprise when I my parents in our living room with my Unnie and Yuri-oppa. I feel extremely happy seeing them again. My Mom hugged me tightly upon seeing me.

 

“Had you already meet your fiancé?”my Mom asked me when I sat down on the chair just across her.

 

“Yeah, but I am not yet sure if he is really the one.” I answered to her.

 

“Why don’t you ask him?” my Dad said to me.

 

“I will ask him soon, Dad.” I replied.

 

“What is his name,anyway?” Yuri-oppa asked me.

 

“It’s Kim Jongin, we call him Kai.” I answered to him. He raise his brows and nodded.

 

“Well, his name is telling me that he is handsome.”Unnie said to me.

 

“He really is, Unnie.” I answered and chuckled.

 

After our talk, I headed into my room to take a quick shower. From the time I got out from our bathroom, I heard that my phone buzzed. I pick it up, and when I saw who is calling me, I can feel my heart is pounding.

 

“Hello?”