Introducing Me

Looking For My Fiance

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

It still early in the morning and Amber is being sweet to me. He said that he missed me and it made me smile. I think he likes Soojung more than he likes Krystal. Yesterday at the fashion show, he really didn’t talk to me that much. Maybe because Kai was always hanging around me and his friend Keiko and his cousin Yifie were also there.

 

“You don’t have to startle me if you just miss me.” I scoff.

 

“It’s the best way to get your attention easily.” he answered and grinned. “Anyway can I have your number?”he quickly asked.

 

“What for?” I asked him acting like not knowing about it.

 

“So that I can contact you anytime. Yesterday, we watched a fashion show. You are the only one missing. So give me your number so that I can give you a call if we will be going out.” He explained.

 

“Okay.” I answered shortly and give him my number.

 

 It is the different number that I gave to Kai. He gave me his number too and we both take our pictures into each other’s phone for contact image. Amber looks happy when he finally had my number.

 

“Soojung, I have someone I want you to meet this lunch break. You will like her because she is nice too. “he said with a wide grin.

 

“Who is she?” I asked him.

 

“She is my childhood friend.” he answered quickly.

 

“Why do you want me to meet her?” I asked curiously.

 

“I just want you to be friends with her too since she is everybody’s friend. “he answered.

 

“Oh, okay.” I answered.

 

“I met Krystal and her friends yesterday again. She wanted to meet you too. Maybe I will ask Yifie’s help to arrange your meeting.” he said.

 

“Ah, maybe she is busy so just give me a call when you meet her again next time.” I said to him, starting to get nervous.

 

“Ah yeah, you are right. Tsk, yesterday was the perfect time.” he said.

 

“Ahm, how was Krystal yesterday?” I asked him.

 

“Just the same, don’t get jealous on what I was about to say to you, okay?”he said to me.

 

“Why would I get jealous, if you flirt to her, I really don’t mind.” I said and laugh as natural as I can.

 

“Pfft! She is just my friend and friends don’t flirt to each other.” he answered and chuckled. “Yesterday, Krystal and Kai were enjoying their company with each other. I think, they both like each other. “he continued.

 

“S-So?” I said while raising my left brow.

 

“You should make your move too if you don’t want him to end up with Krys.”he said to me.

 

“If they are for each other, they will surely end up together.” I answered to him

 

“Are you okay with it?”he asked curiously and I nodded. “Oh, okay.”

 

During our lunch break, Keiko came into our school. All the eyes of the students are glued to her. Amber introduced me to her. She seems happy that she met me but she didn’t let out Amber from her sight nor let go of him. I can see envy in the eyes of other guy students. Keiko is really pretty. Amber didn’t allow his friends to get Keiko’s number. He is very protective, just like yesterday. Key just laughed at him. Keiko asked me to tour her in our school and I agreed. Amber looks happy with it.

 

“Soojung, can you keep an eye on Amber for me?” Keiko said to me which made me feel curious.

 

“O-Okay.” I just agreed. I feel scared to ask why.

 

“Thank you.” she said happily and hugged me.

 

I think she is Amber’s girlfriend. I should be happy for him but I don’t. I don’t like what I am feeling right now. I didn’t expect to feel this way. Maybe because I know that if Amber indeed has a girlfriend, I will have limitations on how close am I to him.

 

THANK YOU KURARIZU FOR 'PROMOTING' MY FIC IN KRYBER TUMBLR...I REALLY APPRECIATE IT..=D