It hurts

One-shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Youngbae was kneeling on thr ground, in front of his boyfriend's father. 

" Where did you bring him to? You guys came back at 4am in the morning! Where did the hell your go to?!" shouted Jiyong's father. 

Youngbae kept quiet. He could not tell him that he brought Jiyong to the pub for some drinking and dancing. Jiyong's father did not allow them to go to that kind of places. Jiyong came running into the room when he heard from his mum that Youngbae was in trouble. 

" Dad. I'll tell you. " Jiyong then knelt down and spoke. "We went to Daesung's birthday party yesterday. That's why we came back home late." 

Jiyong started to breathe heavily, eyeing the floor and not his dad. 

" Are you saying the truth, Jiyong?" Jiyong's dad asked.

Jiyong nodded. 

" Are you sure? Are you saying the truth?" Jiyong's dad asked again. " You know what will happen if you lied, right?" Jiyong's father added.

Jiyong kept quiet.

" No. It's not the truth." Youngbae suddenly spoke.

" Are you mad, Dong Youngbae? He will kill you if he can, babo!" Jiyong whispered. 

" Keep quiet! " Jiyong's father shouted. 

Both of them kept their mouth shut and looked at Jiyong's father. 

Jiyong's father then picked up the cane and walked slowly towards them. 

" I already told you to tell me the truth. You ended up lying to me. Jiyong, I'm your dad. I know when you are lying. You started to breath heavily and not looking up to face me.

Please log in to read the full chapter