The Rescue

One-shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

*There will be ToDae and Seungwhores in this shot. 

---

" Please, let my brother off. Please let him off. I only have one brother. He's the only one who cares for me besides my parents." Seungri begged a man who was the head of a gang. 

" I'll let him off if you do me one favour." the man spoke. 

" I will do anything that you want me to do." Seungri said. 

" Fine, don't regret agreeing to it. See you at the place in an hour time. My men will bring you there and when you arrived, I'll already be there to wait for you. See you later, y." the man said and left. 

One of the men, who was quite muscular, then pulled Seungri arms and walked towards a car. The remaining men surrounded them, in case Seungri finds a way to run away. 

" GET IN!" the man who was pulling him shouted. 

Seungri was scared. He obeyed and went in. He was sitting in the middle with two men sitting beside and another two in the front seats. The rest was on the other cars, which was right behind the car he was in. 

--

When they were there, Seungri was pulled out of the car with force. 

" Ouch! Can you be more gentle? Why are we here at the hotel for?!" Seungri then shouted, he tried to shrug off the man's hand. 

" You better stop shrugging if you want to see your brother again." the man threatened. 

"Now start to walk to the room where sir is waiting for us. " the man said again. 

When Seungri was dragged into the hotel building, Youngbae saw Seungri trying to struggle while being dragged inside. Then, he fish out his phone from his pocket and called his boyfriend, Jiyong. 

R

R

R

"Hello, Ji?" Youngbae spoke. 

"Hello, baby." Jiyong replied. 

" Ji, I saw TOP's brother being forced to go into a hotel with some men in black suit." Youngbae said anxiously. 

"Really? Where are you now?" Jiyong asked, shocked. 

"Ye...yeah, I'm at YG Hotel's carpark now." Youngbae said. 

" Why are you there for?" Jiyong asked again. 

" Yah, Ji. I'll tell you about it later. Can you please call TOP to inform him about this and after that call Daesung to bring some men down, so that they can arrest these people?" Youngbae asked. 

" Okay, I'll be right there. You wait for me there, understand? Don't take any actions yet. You understand me, Bae?" Jiyong asked. 

"Yeah, I heard you. I'll stay right here at the spot I am now." Youngbae said. 

" Good, see you, baby." said Jiyong. 

" See you, Ji baby." said Youngbae and they ended the call.

Youngbae stood there, waiting for Jiyong. The longer he waited, more worried he got. 

So, he decided to walk in and towards the hotel lift and saw the men and Seungri standing there waiting for the lift. He hid behind a pillar and only came out when the guys stepped into the lift. He stood there and check the level before he goes up. 

" Six floor. Alright." Youngbae thought to himself and went to climb the stairs. 

At that time, Seungri was pushed into the room, to see the head of the men sitting on the couch, drinking some wine and waiting there. 

" Now, all of you, go down to the hotel lobby and don't you people dare to disturb my beautiful moment. Is that clear?" the head asked.

" Yes sir!" all the men replied and turned around to leave. 

--

Youngbae was climbing the stairs up slowly. When he reached the sixth floor, the men were already gone. He went to check on every door, try to eavedrop some conversation to see if there is any sign of Seungri. When suddenly he heard some screaming 2 doors down the wa

Please log in to read the full chapter