Save you- Part 1

One-shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Youngbae had booked the whole restaurant to have dinner with Jiyong, without anyone around them. 

They were on their way to the restaurant. It was red light when some guys walked past his car and knocked on his window. At first, Jiyong and him were ignoring them. But they continued to knock until Jiyong turned to look at them. They signaled Jiyong to roll down the window. 

"Ji, don't listen to them. " Youngbae told Jiyong. 

Jiyong nodded and looked at Youngbae. 

" Are we going to reach soon? I'm hungry." Jiyong whined. 

" We are almost there, baby." Youngbae said and smiled. 

The guys continued knocking on the window. Jiyong got irritated and rolled down his window halfway. 

" What do you guys one?!" Jiyong said, his voice rising. 

" Oh, chill pretty. I just want you to come for a date with us." one of the guys said, sending Jiyong those ertic eyes. 

" Go away! I have no interest in you guys!" shouted Jiyong. 

Youngbae then held onto Jiyong's left hand, trying to calm him. The green light was on. 

Then, one of the guys stretched his hand in and held onto Jiyong's right arm. Jiyong tried to hit it with his left hand. But the guy was still holding onto his arm without loosing. 

" Hey, get your hands off my boy!" Youngbae shouted angrily. 

Jiyong then used his left hand to caress Youngbae's chest to make Youngbae calm. The guy still did not listen and continued to hold onto Jiyong's arm. Jiyong then rolled up the window. The guy then shouted in pain and let go of Jiyong's arm. He took his own hand back and Youngbae drove away. The guys tried running after the car, but failed. 

" I'm not letting them go easily! Keep a look-out on where they are turning into." said one of the guys angrily. 

" Yes,sir!" the others replied and ran to the direction that Youngbae had turned into. 

--

Meanwhile, Jiyong held onto Youngbae

Please log in to read the full chapter