Baby, Please Don't Leave

One-shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Annyeong Youngbae~ 

When you are reading this letter, I maybe on my way to the bus interchange already. My bus will be here at 0255. Sorry for not informing you about this. 

No matter what, you'll still wait for me right? Baby, please don't be mad.

I have to leave. I have to go to another town. Sorry. 

I'll see you after my chores are done there. 

Until then, I'll still be loving you. 

Never stop loving me, okay? I'll be back soon. 

Baby, I enjoyed every moment we spent together. 

Honestly, I did not want to leave this beautiful place, leave you. 

I don't want our moment to stop here. My time had already stopped here, 0136h. And it will only start running again when we are together again. 

I'll be loving you until whenever forever. 

I LOVE YOU, MY YOUNGBAE~ 

Love, Jiyong 

 

Youngbae read the letter left on his desk again and again. He looked at his watch, 0155h.  

" I still have an hour. I have to get him. He can't leave me. " Youngbae thought. 

He dropped the letter on the floor and ran out of the dorm. Seungri, who was playing with his phone, looked up and called out " Young...." Before he called Youngbae's name, the door closed. 

" Aishh, hope Youngbae hyung will get to see Jiyong hyung for the last time." Seungri thought and went back to playing his phone. 

Youngbae ran down the streets with all his energy. He had just finish his dance practice with the choreographer, but he felt that if he stopped to catch his breath, he will not be able to see Jiyong.

" Please wait for me." Youngbae thought while running.

--

Jiyong was alone at the bus interchange.

" Please come and find me, Youngbae. Maybe if you come, I'll not leave. Please come." Jiyong silently wished.

He was going another town to stay because he wanted to learn more about music. He thought that if he went for that course, he could make more fantastic songs for himself, for Youngbae, for Bigbang and lastly, for other artists.

Youngbae was arriving. He felt that he could not breathe properly, but he still continued to run. He knew that if he continue running, he will collapse, but he did not want to let Jiyong leave just like that. 

" Please don't leave." Youngbae thought. 

He saw the bus interchange ahead, he immediately sped up and ran towards the bus interchange.  Nearing the bus interchange, he saw Jiyong, sitting on a bench, hands in his jacket's pockets.

"Ji!" he mana

Please log in to read the full chapter