Precious gift

One-shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

After their show at Inkigayo, Bigbang went out for a dinner together. This was their first dinner together this month. Jiyong and Youngbae, as well as TOP and Daesung, were sharing the menu and deciding what should they eat, while Seungri was looking through the menu all by himself and had decided what he wanted to consume already. Jiyong and Youngbae decided to share the food together, while the others will order individuals. 

Daesung and TOP had ordered the same thing, chicken porridge. Seungri ordered Stir Fried Noodles for himself. Jiyong and Youngbae, both shared a plate of Kimchi Fried Rice. They were having a great time chatting and teasing one another before the food is served. When the food is served, everyone of them started to eat and while eating, they talk about Bigbang in the past. They all missed those days a lot. Jiyong suddenly took out his phone and suggested to take a picture to keep it as a memory, so when we looked back to this time, it will be a wonderful memory in their whole life. 

They all agreed and started to pose for the camera. TOP's pose was kissing Daesung on his cheek. Youngbae was doing the same thing with Jiyong. Seungri just sat there and smiled at the camera. Seems like Seungri is more matured than the other members. He was just sitting there like a boss. 

" Youngbae! Let's take a picture together." asked Jiyong.

" Okay, baby." replied Youngbae,

Youngbae started to tease Jiyong. Youngbae started leaning in and their faces was just an inch away. Jiyong blushed at that side. Youngbae then pinched Jiyong's blushing face. 

" Ouch! It hurts Youngbae!" Jiyong replied, caressing his own face after Youngbae let it g

Please log in to read the full chapter