Baby- Part 3

One-shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyong woke up when the baby started crying in the middle of the night. He wanted to wake Youngbae up, but when he turned around, Youngbae was not there. He lazily got up from his bed and walked  over to the baby's bed. He carried the baby. He tried to cool the baby down, but failed. He thought that the baby might be hungry. So, he went to the kitchen with the baby in his arms and make a bottle of warm baby milk for the infant. He then placed a pecifier in the baby's mouth to stop the baby from crying. The baby stopped crying awhile later. Once the baby quietened down, he walked out of the room and into the kitchen. 

He stepped into the kitchen and was greeted by his boyfriend's back. Youngbae was sitting at the dining table, head resting on the table, sleeping. Jiyong smiled and went to take the milk bottle near the sink and walked to the water dispenser. He then left the milk bottle on top of the water dispenser. He carried the baby with one arm and the other turning on the hot water tap. He then took the milk bottle that he left on top of the water dispenser. When he was collecting the hot water in the milk bottle, his free hand was trembling a little and suddenly, the hot water landed on his hand. Jiyong dropped the milk bottle and that shocked the baby. The baby spat the pecifier out off his mouth and cried. The baby's cry awoke Youngbae. Youngbae looked up and saw Jiyong trembling, the baby crying and the milk bottle and the pecifier on the floor. He quickly got up from the chair and walked  towards them. 

He turned off the hot water tap and noticed Jiyong's now red hand. 

" Baby, hold on. Let me carry the baby first. " Youngbae said and took the baby from Jiyong. The baby immediately stopped crying when Youngbae carried him as Youngbae knew how to make the baby to stop crying.  

Youngbae carried the baby with one hand and the other holding Jiyong's scalded hand and walked towards the sink. He the water tap and put Jiyong's scalded hand in the running water. 

" Jiyong, hold on. Don't remove your hand from the running water. I'll be right back. " Youngbae said, and kissed Jiyong's forehead.  He then bent down and to pick up both the milk bottle and pecifier from the floor. He put the pecifier near the sink and checked if the milk bottle has any crack.  Luckily, there was no crack and he then took the b

Please log in to read the full chapter