You're Back~

One-shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Youngbae had went to Japan to promote his new released solo album. Jiyong was left alone in Seoul for months as his Youngbae was away, promoting. He felt lonely, although they always make phone calls at night. 

It was another lonely night. Jiyong was waiting for Youngbae's phone call alone in the dark living room. The other members had went to the club nearby to drink with the other YG staffs. He did not tag along because he wanted to be conscious and be at a quiet place, so that he can be able to hear Youngbae's voice clearly. 

It was 11.30p.m. and no phone call had been made. Jiyong was slowly getting worried. He was afraid that something might happen to Youngbae. He waited awhile more. It was 12am and Youngbae still had not call up. 

' My love, where are you now? Why aren't you calling me? Please call me soon. Please, love.' Jiyong thought to himself. 

He could not wait anymore. His patience had reached the limit. He pick up his phone and dial Youngbae's number. 

R

R

R

" Sorry, the number you're calling is currently not available. Please try again later. " the metallic voice said. 

Jiyong rolled his eyes and called again. This time, it could not get through. 

He threw his phone on the couch and went to the kitchen for a cup of water. He slowly drank the cup of water down and after he finished drinking, he washed his own used cup. 

He went back to sit at the couch to continue waiting for Youngbae's phone call to come, but to no avail. 

Jiyong was slowly getting sleepy, he could not keep his eyelids open anymore. He fell asleep on the couch. 

--

A few hours later, Youngbae arrived in Seoul. Once he got out of the airport, he went straight to the dorm. He missed his Jiyong alot. It had been  months since he last touched, saw and felt Jiyong. 

Once he arrived at the carpark, he quickly got off the car and ran up to the dorm. He opened the door slowly and softly, afraid that he'll wake the others up. He stepped in and was greeted by the sleeping figure on the couch and the empty rooms. He closed the door and left his things by the shoe rack. He then walk

Please log in to read the full chapter