Dangerous

One-shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

*This update will be short.:( Sorry, I just stop by to update one very short story to keep you guys entertain. I will not update very often as I have trainings which will start as early as 8.30am and end as late as 8.30pm. This week shall be the holiday week for me, but because of the training schedules, I can't update.:'( And addition to that, I have plenty of work to be done and 2 reports to do. Hope you guys will understand. Ofc I will update whenever I have time. 

ENJOY! 

-- 

Jiyong was at the park where he and Youngbae first met. He was having second thoughts for his relationship with Youngbae. He felt that Youngbae had stopped looking at him like how he used to recently. He also noticed Youngbae was not smiling very often when Jiyong is around. He somehow thought that he should just set Youngbae free.  

" I shall let him go. I am just being plain selfish to keep him by my side when he is not even happy when he is around me." Jiyong thought, sitting down on a bench near a pond. 

He let out a sigh and took out his phone, looking at the wallpaper. It was him and Youngbae smiling at the camera at the theme park. Tears started to fall from his eyes as the memories came rushing in his mind. 

--

" Tell me if you are afraid, alright?" said Youngbae, holding on Jiyong's hands while they were queuing for the roller coaster ride. 

Jiyong nodded.

When it was their turn, Youngbae sat on the right and Jiyong on the left. 

" Excuse me,sir. Can you help me to take a picture please?" Jiyong asked one of the staff, holding his phont out to the staff. 

The staff smiled and nodded. 

" Thankyou." said Jiyong and he nudged Youngbae to look at the camera. Youngbae did the peace sign and smiled at the camera, while Jiyong just smiled at the camera. 

" 1..2..3. -s

Please log in to read the full chapter