Haunted house ( Theme park )

One-shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Baby, shall we try out that?" Jiyong asked, pointing at haunted house at the other end of the theme park. 

" Are you sure, Ji baby?" Youngbae asked, feeling lazy. " It's so far away from here." Youngbae said lazily. 

" Yah! It's still one in the afternoon and you are this lazy already?! Where's my real baby boyfriend?! He's not this lazy at all times. Where did he go? What did you do to him?!" Jiyong asked teasingly, craddling Youngbae and rocking him back and forth violently. 

" Yah, Ji..Ji.., alright let's go to the haunted house. Please stop, I'm going to puke!" said Youngbae, feeling dizzy. 

Jiyong then stopped and smiled widely. He then cupped Youngbae's face and said," I'm sorry, baby. I was just trying to bring back my baby Youngbae. Let's go!" 

Youngbae shook his head and said," Babo, I'm always the one precious baby Youngbae you have here! I'll count to three before I changed my mind to go on other rides first." 

"One....Two..Th.." Youngbae counted, but before he could finish, he was already being pulled by Jiyong, running towards the haunted house rides. 

" Why must we run?" said Youngbae panting, while they were in the queue. 

" Didn't you see? So many people are going on this rides, so to be the first,  we have to run!" Jiyong said excitedly. 

" Alright, but I hope you will not freak out and stand there like a statue, afraid to move." Youngbae said, teasingly. 

Jiyong hit him gently on Young

Please log in to read the full chapter