Save you- Part 2

One-shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

The guys then walked up to Jiyong. Jiyong was still eating when suddenly, he saw the guys that he met just now, standing in front of him. The one that had held onto his arm earlier on then stepped forward. 

" Hey, pretty. You are all mine now." the guy said with a ertic smile.

Jiyong then got scared and shouted Youngbae's name. Youngbae was at the car, looking for a box wrapped with a wrapping paper with Jiyong's name on it. Jiyong was helpless. Jiyong then bring his courage together and stood up from the chair.

" Get your off this place! We have booked the whole restaurant already! Now, move! " Jiyong shouted into that guy's face. 

" Are you asking for trouble?!" asked the guy. 

Jiyong continue to stare at that, without giving a reply. 

" Tie him to the chair NOW!" ordered the men there. 

They did what they were asked to do. They made Jiyong fell onto the chair and tied him up against the chair. The guy then slipped his hands into Jiyong's pocket, taking out his phone. 

" Now, let me call your guy to come save you." the ertic guy said. 

He took Jiyong's phone and tried to call Youngbae. 

R

R

R

"Hello, baby?" answered Youngbae. 

"Hey, whatsup. Your beloved guy is in our hands now. Oh, you are okay with leaving your boy alone in the restaurant huh? If you want to see him again, come back to the restaurant NOW, alone! " shouted the guy. 

Youngbae looked at his phone, confusedly.

" Please don't do anything to him.." Youngbae begged. 

"If you don't want to see him dead, come back now." said the guy. 

"Okay, I'll be there." Youngbae said and gave up looking for the box. 

The guy then ended the call. 

" Now, let's wait for your guy to come, pretty." said the ertic guy to Jiyong. 

Jiyong tried struggling. 

" Let's teach that guy a lesson!" the ertic guy suggested. 

His men shouted in unison," YEAH!" 

Jiyong then thought, ' Don't come back, Youngbae. Please don't.' 

Just then, Youngbae came running in. 

" Jiyong!" Youngbae shouted, running towards the chair, but was blocked by some men. 

" Hey man! You can't go near him yet." the ertic guy laughed. 

" What do you want me to do then you will let him go?" Youngbae asked, looking at Jiyong. 

"Easy man! Let me punch you five times continuously." the ertic guy said, laughing. 

Youngbae then started to take of his jacket and waited for the guy to attack. 

" Bae, no! Are you stupid? Babo, don't do that!" Jiyong shouted. 

The guy started throwing punch at Youngbae's stomach. 

When he threw the first punch, tears started flowing from Jiyong's eyes. 

"Don't hit him! Please, stop hitting him!" Jiyong shouted again. 

Youngbae was able to endure the pain until the last one. The guy saw Youngbae being able to endure it, so he hit him with more force and continuously. At the end of the

Please log in to read the full chapter