Apology Accepted

My Dancing Boy

Because this is the final chapter, i'll let you pick a song from these two!!! :DD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQrNooCQpMo

B2ST - I like you the best

or....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk

How To Save A Life - The Fray (I put this one in cause i love this song, and it fits. XD)

 


Changjo’s POV

The wail was the last thing I remembered.

And then it was the pain. The one thing I was trying to run away from and I managed to give myself an amazing amount. It was all black after that, and I knew I was dead. I had to be.

“Oh god, I'm so sorry Jonghyun.”
A voice. Her voice.
“It was my fault. I can’t believe I hurt you like this. You probably can’t hear me, can you?” she whispered, and I had to concentrate to hear her.

I wanted to move, to comfort her, but I couldn’t. I felt like I was tied to the bed, and I couldn't move a muscle.
“I hope you wake up soon. The doctors only said you broke a few bones, but...” she trailed off, and I suddenly wanted to know what she was going to say next.
I wasn’t surprised; she was the type to cut off her own sentences.

It made me curious, and eventually it was one of the things I fell in love with.

Dammit Jonghyun, open your eyes.I thought to myself.


Rachel watched his immobile figure, the only reassurance she received was the steady beep on the cardiac monitor. As she took his hand, she realised it was still cold.

“Jonghyun, wake up already so I can apologize properly,” she whispered, hoping to wake him up with her stupid comment.
“Ugh...your...hand is...burning...” he groaned, managing to open his eyes.

“Omona! Jonghyun, you’re awake!” Rachel stood up, and suddenly stopped herself from hugging him, not wanting to hurt him.
Changjo slowly pulled his hand away from hers, and rubbed his eyes.

“I'm awake. How long have you been here?” Changjo asked; his voice husky. He held his throat, and smiled. “I sound like my vocal chords have been torn out and put back. How long was I out?”
Rachel started to cry. “2 days.”
Changjo’s eyes widened. “Rachel? Why are you crying?”
“I have no idea,” Rachel replied, and she sat back down.
“Don't cry. I'm perfectly fine. See?” Changjo pointed to himself, and gave Rachel a smile.

She wiped her eyes. “I'm sorry.”

Changjo rested his head back onto the pillow. “I know.”
Rachel sighed. “Of course.”
“Listen, stop apologizing. It was my fault too. I shouldn’t have stopped walking in the first place.” Changjo laughed to himself.

Rachel took a deep breath, and she rested her head on his bed. “Jonghyun,” she began.
Changjo pressed the button on the remote to make the bed sit up. He had to admit, it was a fun experience.
“Yes?” he asked.
“Why did you stop in the first place?” she asked.

Changjo’s heart skipped a beat, the monitor capturing it. Rachel looked at him worriedly. “Are you ok?” she looked at him.
Changjo nodded. “I stopped because I saw you and Niel. I stopped because I couldn't bear to see the both of you. I stopped because I realised that you’ll never love me, that’s why.”
Rachel bit her lip. “Jonghyun, I have to go.” She stood up, and took her bag.

Changjo watched her, and waited. “I’ll see you later then.”

Rachel left without another word.

***

Teen Top was at the dorm when Rachel walked in. The girls were there also, and everyone looked up from their activities to watch Rachel close the door.
“Annyong,” she whispered.
“Annyong,” they all replied.

“How’s Changjo?” L.Joe asked.
“He’s alright. He woke up today,” Rachel replied.
“Chincha?” Ricky grinned at the good news.

Rachel couldn't bring herself to smile. Changjo’s words were still heard loud and clear to her. Niel stood up, and took her hand.
“You’re not gonna stand in from of the door all day are you?” he pulled her to the couch so she could sit with everyone else.

“Hey, we should have a party for Changjo!” Ricky suggested.
“That’s a good idea!” Chunji agreed.

Everyone nodded in approval. “We should start sorting out things,” Seoul said, and everyone began to combine ideas. Niel continued to hold Rachel’s hand, occasionally squeezing it lightly.
“Are you alright?” Niel asked, looking at Rachel.
“I'm fine.” Rachel replied.

Niel kissed her cheek. “Okay.”

***

The next day Rachel left her house and headed for the Hospital, continuing her routine of paying Changjo a visit. As she hurriedly closed the gate, her mother looked at her with confusion.
“Rachel, why are you rushing?” she asked.
Rachel looked up. “I'm not rushing!”
“You’re rushing.” Her mother replied, shaking her head.
Rachel shrugged. “Alright, I'm rushing.”
“You love him, don't you?” her mother walked down the stairs and opened the gate to look at her daughter.
“He’s my friend. I’m with Niel anyway.”
“Rachel, you’re only with Niel because you don't want to admit that you love Jonghyun.” Rachel’s mother crossed her arms in a matter-of-fact manner.
“Ma, Jonghyun is my friend. That’s all he is.”

Her mother laughed loudly. “You’ve loved him since we came here. Just say it.”
Rachel’s eyes widened. “What about Niel?”
“What about him?” her mother asked back.
“Isn’t he going to be annoyed?”
“Do you love him?”
“I–”
“Do you?” her mother pulled Rachel into a hug.
“Not as much as I love Jonghyun,” Rachel mumbled, annoyed that she admitted it so easily. She felt like a traitor, betraying both Changjo and Niel because she couldn't make up her mind. She was definitely going to hell for this.
“See? Now go, you’re going to be late.” Her mother let Rachel go.

Rachel rolled her eyes. “Fine, I'm blaming you if this doesn’t go right!”
Her mother smiled, and walked back up to the house. I'm sure everything will be fine, she thought to herself.

***

Rachel walked into Changjo’s room, and saw that he was asleep. The chair was still where it was the day before, and she quietly placed her bag on the ground. As she looked up, Changjo frowned, and started to mumble.
“What are you dreaming about Jonghyun?” she asked quietly, leaning close.
He continued to mumble.
Rachel found herself trying not to laugh. “What?” she asked. His frown faded, and he started to sleep peacefully once more.

Silly Jonghyun, I came here early just to see you, and you’re sleeping.Rachel suddenly realised her face was inches away from his, and she felt her cheeks burn. She couldn't pull herself away.

Changjo mumbled again, and Rachel rolled her eyes.

“Jonghyun you pabo...guess what?” Rachel asked with a smile.
“Mmm,” Changjo replied quietly.
“Are you even awake?”
“Mm,” Changjo continued to sleep.
Rachel laughed. “I think I love you.” And she pressed her lips lightly against his.

She pulled away, and sat on the chair, waiting until he woke up.

The door opened, and a doctor walked in. “Oh, hello,” he said.
“Hello.” Rachel replied.
“Are you family?” the doctor asked, walking up to the bed and getting the chart.
“I guess you can call it that.” Rachel replied. “How is he?”
The doctor smiled. “He’s as good as new. He’ll be discharged tomorrow.”

Rachel breathed a sigh of relief. “That’s great.”

Changjo stirred, and opened his eyes. He unconsciously touched his lips, and Rachel grinned to herself.
“Good morning,” the doctor greeted. Changjo nodded in reply.
“How are you feeling?”
“Alright.” Changjo ruffled his hair.

The doctor nodded, and placed the chart back. “Well, I’ll be off.” And he left.

Rachel looked at Changjo. “Good news,” she said with a smile.
“Yeah?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.
“You’ll be discharged tomorrow. Wanna try walking?” Rachel grinned.
“Walking? I’ve been getting therapy for that all the time already!” Changjo poked out his tongue.
“How would I know, I only visit in the morning,” Rachel pouted and leaned back onto the chair.

Changjo sat up, and stretched his arms. “You kissed me.”
Rachel felt her cheeks burn scarlet red. “What?”
Changjo frowned at her fast reply. “I had the weirdest dream, and you kissed me.”

Rachel began to feel flustered. “Uh, dream?”
He nodded. “Yeah...you asked me what I was dreaming about. It was like a dream in a dream...”

Rachel rolled her eyes. “Did you watch Inception lately or something?”
Changjo laughed. “It was on the TV.”
“So, a dream in a dream eh?” Rachel tried to think of ways to change the subject.
“Yup. It seemed pretty realistic too.”
“What did I say?” Rachel asked, hoping to the Gods above that he wasn’t awake when she kissed him.
“I think I love you.” Changjo suddenly felt his cheeks burn for an unknown reason.

Rachel’s eyes widened. “Jonghyun,” she twisted her lips.
“Yes?” Changjo replied, lying back down.
“You have weird dreams.” Rachel laughed.

“Pabo, it’s not my fault!” Changjo shook his head.
“...I’m sorry Jonghyun.”
“Are you apologizing again?”
Rachel shrugged. “But I am.”
Changjo thought to himself for a moment.

“Apology accepted, but I want to make if official first.” Changjo smiled to himself.
“Official? How?”
“Kiss me.” Changjo pointed to his lips and smirked, making Rachel’s heart beat rapidly.
“Are you serious?” Rachel managed to reply.
“Very. I don't care if Niel gets pissed, and I don't care if everyone I know walks in. I want you to kiss me because I know that you love me like I love you. So hurry up and get over here.” Changjo winked, and patted the bed for her to sit.

Rachel stared at him, shocked.

Changjo waited, looking at Rachel with the tenderest expression he could muster.

Rachel thought about his idea. It was two people now that realised she didn’t love Niel. She thought about why she picked him in the first place.

Maybe her mother was right.

Rachel stood up, and sat on the side of the bed, leaning hesitantly towards Changjo. Changjo watched her, and he smiled.
“I'm not totally immobile jagiya,” Changjo sat up again and gently placed a hand behind Rachel’s neck.
“I don't think I deserve to be called sweetheart Jonghyun,” Rachel mumbled as he pulled her closer.
“To me, you’re more than my sweetheart,” Changjo pressed his lips against hers, and he pulled her down onto the bed as she began to kiss him back.

***

Seoul’s phone began to ring, and she looked at the name before answering it.
“What’s the problem Rachel?” she asked, pointing to where the banner for the party should be to Chunji.
“Nothing! Just hurry up because we’re gonna be there in half an hour.” Rachel replied sarcastically.
Seoul’s eyes widened. “Seriously, couldn’t you have told me earlier?”
Rachel laughed. “No, I thought it would be fun if I told you like this.”
“Araso, araso, I’ll hurry up then. Pabo, I'm hanging up.” Seoul pressed the ‘end call’ button.

Rachel sighed as she heard the dial tone.

“Why are they hurrying up?” Changjo asked as he fixed the collar on his shirt.
“No reason, are you ready yet?” Rachel turned around and held her breath as she saw him playing with his fringe.

He was wearing a white collar shirt and black jeans, but it was enough for Rachel’s heart to stop beating for a good three seconds.

“I'm ready,” and he walked to the door, opening it wide. “You first,” Changjo motioned for her to walk through.
Rachel shook her head. “Fine, but don't blame me if you fall over cause you haven’t been walking for ages.”

***

The surprise party Teen Top and the girls organised was a success, and Changjo felt like it was a replay of his birthday party. As everyone laughed and talked, Changjo noticed that Rachel was quiet the entire time. Niel even tried talking to her.
“Rachel, are you alright?” Niel asked, handing Rachel a drink.
She shrugged. “I could be better, but don't worry about me,” she smiled at Niel and he nodded, walking away.

Changjo didn’t know why he didn’t feel annoyed when Niel was talking to her. Was it because he knew Rachel was his now?

Rachel sipped her drink, and walked up to Changjo.
“Come here,” and she pulled him away from the crowd.
“What’s the problem?” Changjo asked, worried.
“Here,” she handed him a small package.
“What is it?” Changjo asked, starting to open it.
“Wait! Not here. Later, araso?” Rachel walked out, and coughed loudly, catching everyone’s attention.

Changjo followed her, and sat on the couch next to L.Joe.

“Guys, I have something to tell you,” Rachel began.
“Yes?” Ricky asked, curious.
“I'm leaving.”

Everyone frowned. “Why?” L.Joe asked.
Rachel sighed. “I'm going home to the Philippines. I can’t–” her phone began to ring. She answered it, and then hung up.
“When are you leaving?” Niel asked.
“Now.” Rachel said, and she gave everyone a hug, before opening the door and closing it behind her. Teen Top and the girls stood in silence, shocked by her abrupt absence.

***

Changjo sat in his room, staring at the package she gave him before she left. He opened it, and found a CD and a note inside.

He opened the note, and started to read.

Dear Changjo,

Listen to the CD. After hearing what you said at the Hospital, I'm sure you know who I really love now.

I’ll miss you.

Rachel.

He looked at the bottom of the note, and found the playlist.

1.       Crazy For You – SS501

2.       U – Super Junior

3.       You’re my +  - MBLAQ

4.       Supa Luv – Teen Top

5.       Lightless – B2ST

6.       On Rainy Days – B2ST

7.       Obsess – SS501

8.       I’ll Be Back – 2pm

9.       Because I'm stupid – SS501

He felt a smile on his lips as he found that some of the songs came from his perspective, especially Supa Luv.

She really did know him.

Changjo ran out of the room, hoping to catch her at the Airport before she left.

A hand grabbed his wrist, holding him back.
“Don't bother, shes gone,” Niel said.
Changjo sighed, and they both walked out onto the balcony. They stood in silence, and Changjo saw the crossing where he got hit below.
“I miss her already,” Changjo whispered.
“Me too,” Niel replied, crossing his arms.

A door burst open as CAP ran out of his room, making everyone jump.
“I just got a call from Seoul,” he said.
“Yeah and?” Niel asked.
“I know why Rachel left,” CAP replied, putting his phone in his pocket.
“And that would be?” Changjo asked.

“Her dad was kidnapped.” CAP said.     

 


And that my readers, is the end. 

I hoped you enjoyed reading the story! GOMAWOOOOO ANDROMEDAS!!!

And a special thank you to 

Savannah501 - My beta/editor! She's amazing, saranghae unnie <3

and my other friend who doesn't have an account (=.=) but she was my song selector. GOMAWO!!!

 

And, because you asked, here's some pictures!!!

I. SHIP. THIS. COUPLE. SO. BADLY.

It's so hot, it's not even funny..... ^3^

and this is what happens when Rachel leaves Changjo and Niel for long amounts of time.....

Not that i'm complaining..... pedo noona

  

  

He can't be 15 OTL