Shattered

My Dancing Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qkZzMcUYxg


As Changjo felt his heart freeze slowly, he felt warmth leave him completely. He couldn't move, couldn't speak, and the sight before him made Changjo want to turn into dust.

Unwanted, un-needed.

Unloved.

Changjo felt his eyes finally move down to look at the ground he was standing on, and he made himself move, turning around and heading for the lift. He pressed the button, and he realised that it was taking longer than expected. He found himself pushing the button with unknown rage, almost breaking it until her heard a ‘ping’. Changjo walked inside, and watched as the doors closed slowly. He pressed the ‘ground floor’ button, and watched the monitor above the doors count down the levels, until it reached 1.

He felt like the lift was reflecting his feelings, from one of the highest levels to the lowest, all in a matter of seconds. The doors opened to a small crowd of people wanting to go up and Changjo stormed out of the lift, practically shoving his way through. After hearing the people mutter with disgust, he saw the exit, and he felt a small amount of relief. He wanted to get out of this building, and get himself as far away from them as possible. He couldn't take it anymore.

She’s crazy. It’s all her fault. Doesn’t she know I’ve loved her all along? Didn’t she love me first? She was holding my letter for god’s sake. Changjo walked out of the building, heading for the nearest crossing. He felt like he running from a fire, running from the smoke, the heat...

The burning pain that could leave scars.

I might even kill myself, feeling like this. She can’t accept my love; she threw it away and replaced it with Niel’s.

The cars stopped, and the crossing beeped as people began to walk across the road. Changjo let his mind drift.

“Umma,” a small child tugged on her mother’s arm.
“Yes? What is it?” the mother replied, looking down to her child.
“That hyung over there. Why is he in the middle of the road?” the child pointed to Changjo, who was standing on the black and white lines of the road. He looked up to the sky, and looked down again. All he saw was people walk past him.
“Omona!” the mother gasped as she saw the traffic light turn green, and cars began to move.

Changjo could hear a faint noise. It sounded like a high-pitched scream. A wail of some sort. He couldn't find the will to walk anymore, so he stopped. As the people walked by quickly to the other side of the road, he felt his eyes sting as he began to cry. He wanted to rip his heart out at that moment.

He could hear the wails again. What were they? Changjo thought.

He turned his head, and saw a car approaching him at a speed that made Changjo’s eyes widen.

He realised the wail was the car’s horn.

***

As Chunji walked past the window of the dorm, he heard a screech. It was so loud that he could hear it clearly. He looked down from the window, and saw a large group of people in the middle of the road. Out of curiosity, he walked out onto the balcony, and peered down.
“HELP! SOMEONE GOT HIT BY A CAR!!!! HELP!!!!” people screamed. Chunji leaned forward, and saw something that made his mouth open wide with shock.

Changjo’s distinctive black and white hair.

“OH MY GOD!” Chunji yelled, and everyone ran out onto the balcony.
“Chunji, what is it????” L.Joe said, worry in his eyes.

Mizuki and Seoul looked at each other anxiously.

Chunji felt his breath hitch as he began to cry. “Changjo. He got hit by a car. Look.” He pointed to the road, and the people crowding around an immobile Changjo.
Teen Top looked, and started to run for the door. The girls followed as CAP opened the door, and ran down the fire escape stairs. Rachel and Niel broke away, and saw everyone run.
“Wh-what’s going on?” Rachel asked, confused.
Mizuki grabbed her wrist, pulling her as they ran. “Changjo got hit by a car.”

Rachel stopped breathing, but found that she was still running down the stairs with the others. Niel was behind her, and as she stopped, he stopped as well. Rachel started to breathe again, but it was rapid, fast, and it was soon accompanied with loud sobs. Niel took her hand, and hugged her as she continued to cry.

Changjo was hurt. Her Changjo was hurt.

Niel rubbed her back, waiting until Rachel’s sobs became small shallow breaths. He pulled away and saw her red puffy eyes and her tear stained cheeks.
“Come on, we have to go.” Niel whispered. Rachel nodded, and they started to move quickly down the stairs and out of the building. The crowd was smaller now, and Rachel could still see the driver in the car. He looked shocked, and some of the people in the crowd talked to him reassuringly.

 As they got closer, CAP was already on the phone, calling the ambulance. Rachel moved through the crowd, and she saw Changjo.

He was unconscious. He wasn’t moving. He was red with his own blood. Some of it stained the road. Seoul was sitting next to him, her hands centimetres from his body, unable to touch him. Her hands shaking madly as she continued to cry. Mizuki was standing with the rest of Teen Top, who were scared to go near Changjo afraid that things will get worse if they got near. Seoul was the only one who was next to him. Rachel found herself next to Seoul, taking her hands away from Changjo. Seoul began to cry more, hiding her face. Rachel felt tears in her eyes again.

Changjo looked as if he was sleeping due to his position. He was on his side, almost curled up into a ball. Rachel managed to take his hand. It was ice cold, and she started to fear the worst.

He can’t be dead. My guardian angel can’t be dead. I need him. I need him with me. Please, Jonghyun. Rachel refused to move, even when a paramedic took her away from him so they could load Changjo onto the stretcher. She watched the ambulance drive away, and soon she felt Teen Top lead her back into the dorm. It was silent as no-one said a word, the only sounds being their own footsteps. L.Joe opened the door, and they walked inside, sitting on the couch quietly. Ricky began to cry, and Mizuki began to as well. L.Joe, Chunji and Niel sat in silence, too shocked to even cry themselves. CAP stood close to the door, and his phone began to ring. Everyone watched as he answered it.

“Yes?” he asked.
Undecipherable noise followed.
“I see. Okay. We understand.”
More noise.
“Yes. I will. Kamsahamnida.” CAP hung up, and Teen Top waited for the news.

“Changjo’s fine. He managed to get away with a few broken bones, but nothing else. He’ll be in hospital for a couple of weeks.” CAP heaved a sigh, and Teen Top followed, a feeling of relief filling the air.

Rachel kept quiet. She knew it was all her fault. She hated herself for doing such stupid things. As she felt her eyes start to water once more, she had the urge to reverse time, and push Changjo out of the way.

She wanted to be hit instead. She wanted to apologize.

She was the reason Changjo was out on the road in the first place. As Teen Top began to speak again, she opened the door and walked outside to the end of the hallway, resting her back against the wall as she continued to condemn herself, hoping that death could take her at that moment.

I'm so sorry Jonghyun,she thought.  


Wah, i give up, i cant hurt changjo anymore!!!!

DX I feel so bad, i'm killing my maknae dammit! 

*breathes rapidly and looks for kpop macros to calm down*

Okay, im good.

Comment, oh wonderful readers!!!

:DDDDDDD Saranghae!!!!

And here's a macro, just for laughs