Visiting MBLAQ

Loving The Leader

You quickly got dressed and did your hair. Today's filming of We Got married would be about you going to the boy's dorm without their prior knowledge. You were excited but at the same time nervous as well.
asian-asian-fashion-asian-girl-asians-Fa

You tied you hair into a ponytail and left. You stopped by the local restraunt to get some breakfast for the boys. You arrived at the boys dorm with bags in both your hands. As you arrived at their front door you pressed the doorbell.

Joon: Who is it?

You: It's me!

Joon peeked out of the door and then nearly squealed. He shut the door leaving you speechless and lost. You looked at the camera and laughed awkwardly. You could hear them inside.

Mir: Noona is here?!

Doong: it's so messy!

Joon: GO-hyung! Ppali I need to do my hair, there's cameras!

You laughed at the boys dorkiness and in about 5 minutes the door opened. Joonie with his killer smile.

Joon: Sorry, come in?

You nodded and walked in, Joon taking the bags from your hands.

You noticed the dorm looked somewha neat. Looked more like a rushed cleaning and that made you giggle.

Mir: Noona! You're here!

You nodded and bowed slightly.

You saw the members but scanned around for Seungho.

Doong: He's sleeping. Its so hard to wake him up.

You looked at the direction Doonige pointed and you saw Seungho's room. The door was shut and there was a banner that said:

YANG LEADER-NIM'S Territory! Enter at your own risk!

You giggled and started towards the door but a hand was placed on your shouolder. You turned to see Mir.

Mir: Noona, it's dangerous. Only GO hyung can wake him up.

You smiled and rubbed his hair.

You: It's doesn't hurt to try. I am his wife after all.

You turned and started walking towards his room. You turned the knob slowly, feeling all the member's eyes on you. You walked in and the light. You could see Seungho acroos the room in bed with a blanket up to his neck. There was faint snoring and you continued to walk closer. ou sat ont he edge of is bed and slowly shook his shoulder.

You: Oppa? Ireona.

He barely moved. You wondered if he was still even breathing. You shook his hsoulder again and still no movement. YOu looked back to the door to see the members staring at you but not one of them have stepped into the room. Just then GO came in and smiled at you.

GO: Rina-ssi, this is how you do it.

You got up and waited. GO walked slowly to the bed and then all of a sudden jumped onto Seungho, somewhat trying to wrestle him. This made him wake up and he nearly threw GO off the bed. He got up and glared at the members.

Seungho: Ya! What did I say about waking me up!

You noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt, although the blanket covered his lower half you weren't too sure if he was wearing any pants either.

He was going to stand up and then he saw you. His eyes widened and his face turned red.

You couldn't help it and burst out laughing onto the ground. The boys were just too lovely. Not before long the other members also joined in on the laughin and that eventually made Seungho start laughing too. All for no absolute reason.

You: Mian, oppa,

You tried to stop laughing but you couldn't. You slowly got up and left the room so Seungho could put some clothes on.

After a while he came out and looked kind of embrassed. Mir was still showing you his snake which kept you in the corner behind Joon, using him as a body shield.

Seungho: You always see me at my worsts.

He sat down next to you and smiled. You smiled back at him.

You: Aniyo, it was my fault, I wanted to surprise you guys. I brought breakfast.

You got up and Seungho as well and you went to the counter where Joon put the bags. You noticed their kitchen was messy and the fridge was partially empty. You shook your head. You couldn't stand a dirty kitchen. You asked for an apron and started cleaning. The boys and Seungho just staring at you, amazed at the speed you were cleaning.

After about 25 mintues you were done and the kitchen was clean, then you set out he food you had brought them. You looked over at them and they were still staring.

Joon walked over first followed by the others.

Joon: I've never seen it this clean.

Mir: I didn't think this was possible. Noona you a really JJANG!

You smiled and then looked at Seungho. He was already eating. You sat down next to him and started eating too. You guys had a long day ahead of you.

 

WOOHOO 4 CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF! sINCE I'M GOING TO BE REALLY BUSY THESE NEXT FEW DAYS, ALL THESE ARE GOING TO MAKE UP FOR IT! THANKS READERS I LOVE YOU ALL!

-SEUNYI