CF Couple

Loving The Leader

To help promote the SeungNa couple, you and Seungho were given opportunities for an ice cream CF. You company quicklly accepted the offer, knowing that by doing this CF you were going to gain even more popularity. You weren't to surprised by it since you had done plenty of CFs before but what shook you up was that Seungho was going to be in this CF with you.

You quickly got up that morning at 6 and headed to the location. It was in an ice ream parlor in Cheongdamdong. You noticed Seungho already there when you arrived. He was looking down at his script and did not even notice you.

You leaned over him from behind.

You: What's that?

He was shocked and quickly turned around, his lips brushing against your cheek, you also jumped back from shock and you two stood there just staring at eachother.

He rubbed the back of his head blankly.

You: So...s..sorry.

He chuckled and then walked towards you and ruffled your hair.

Seungho: Don't worry about it.

He left to finsh getting his make up done and you did the same.

The filming was going to be how you guys were a couple angry at eachother and made up with ice cream.

(CF)

You were walking away as Seungho chased after you.

Seungho: Jagiya!

You stopped, your arms crossed and looked back at him, an angry expression on your face.

You: Wae? You wanna say sorry again?

He smiled at you and handed you a waffle cup with strawberry ice cream and cut up fruits.

You: You, you think that's going to make me happy?

You couldn't resist it so you took it from him. You took a small bite and left a little on the edge of your lips.

He bent down and using his lips, wiped off the ice cream

Seungho: It was worth the try.

PD: CUT!

You quickly backed away from Seungho. Your face was red at the close contact and you didn't know what to do. Seungho also looked uncomfortable. He just awkwardly smiled and turned around to get change. After changing you guys sat down to review the CF.

You blushed at the scene where his lips brushed against yours and you could feel your face heating up. After the review you bowed to the PD and staff. Then you left. Tommorow was going to be filming.

 

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. ONE OF MY COLLEGE COURSES IS REQUIRING A BUNCH OF ONLINE TESTS AND I HAVE SO MUCH PAPERS DUE BUT HERES A SMALL SCENARIO FOR MY DEDICATED SUBSCRIBERS!

-SEUNYI