Newlywed House

Loving The Leader

You waited at you front steps. The crew was already set up and you were waiting for Seungho to arrive. As you saw his car pull around the corner, a smile came onto your face. When he stopped in front of you he quickly got out to greet you.

Seungho: Ahnyeohasaeyo Rina-ssi.

You: Anyeong, Seungho-ssi, lets get informal?

You looked at him and he smiled, then he nodded. He opened the door for you and you got in, taking the mission card with you.

You: "Go out and have a look at your newlywed home is Ilsan, then prepapre a meal for you will have visitors!"

You looked at Seungho, a big smiled splattered on your face.

You: Wah, really, we get our home!

Seungho chuckled and stole a glance at you.

Seungho: Are you that excited for a home?

You nodded.

You: Ne, I cna't wait to decorate it, let's go!

As you guys approached the home you couldn't keep your mouth close. It was so beautiful.

newlyweds-guide-to-post_1345888088.jpg

You nearly tripped at the stairs but Seungho caught you.

Seungho: My wife seems to be clumsy.

You smiled at him hoping he didn''t see you blushed cheeks. Before you put your hand on the knob he reached around your waist and opened it for you.

Then without you knowing he scooped you up into his arms. Alarmed, you wrapped your hands around his neck to keep your balance. You looked at him but quickly looked away.

Seungho: Isn't his how we're supposed to enter?

He smiled and carried you in. The interior of the house was beautiful and you couldn't hide your smile. He carried you until you reached the kitchen and then slowly set you down. You loved the kitchen, since you loved to cook. You heard a groan from Seungho and you turned around to see him with the fridge opened.

Seungho: It's empty.

He pouted and you smiled at his cute expression.

You: Let's go shopping for food then.

His face lit up and then he walked to you.

Seungho: Let's go!

He grabbed your hands and you guys decided to walk to the grocery store since it was close to your home.

In the grocery store he took the responsibility of rolling the cart while you pick up things. The mission card said guests were coming, although you didn't know who was. You looked over to the PD.

You: PD-nim, how much people are coming?

PD: Er, about 5.

You nodded and started shopping. Seungho stole glances at you and chuckled everytime you compared prices on things.

You: You have to get a good deal on things.

Seungho: I know, I just never paid THAT much attention.

You playfully hit him on the shoulder and continued shopping. After getting all the things you needed, you guys checked out and he carried all the things back to your house. He helped you put up the curtains and wiped down things. You noticed him stealing glances at you from here to there but you didn't dare do the same back because it would most likely make your heart burst. After cleaning up you took out the couple aprons you had bought and you guys decided to start cooking.

Seungho: Why can't we just get pizza?

You laughed at his cuteness.

You: It's a housewarming party, food should be more sophisticated.

Seungho: But Rina-ssi, can you cook?

You looked at him and smiled. If you were good at anything, it would be dancing and cooking. You started and he helped you here and there. Before long you guys finished cooking.

tumblr_lvp4b44ppn1r5kl7zo1_500.jpg

DING DONG. The doorbell rang and Seungho ran to open the door while you smoothed down your skirt and followed behind.

You: Who is it?

 

CLIFF HANGER! LOLOLOL BUT I"M SURE YOU GUYS KNOW WHO IT IS!

-SEUNYI