Haerin

Loving The Leader

You: Yang Seungho, what do we do?

He still held you close in his embrace. You could feel his breath on your neck. You pulled away and looked into his eyes.

Seungho: I....We..can tell the world we're dating for real.

You: It won't be that easy, Oppa, it'll damage Mblaq. I don't want that.

You looked down at your feet. You could feel his gaze on you.

You: Try to control your emotions until this ends, maybe we'll find out more about eachother and maybe we'll learn something we don't like.

You turned away, not bothering to look at Seungho. When you reached your living room you leaned against the closed door, your hand clutching your chest.

"Ya, Han Haerin, control yourself. Now is not the time to be creating any scandals yet, you can't fall down yet"

You thought to yourself but your heart was saying something else. Even if you guys started dating, you won't be able to see eachother at all. Once filming ends you will barely see eachother. You quickly went to take a shower to cleanse your mind.

You were about to fall asleep when your phone beeped. You looked at it.

Rina-ssi, I'm sorry about earlier, I was too rash.

Seungho. You thought for a moment and then replied.

Aniyo Oppa. I was just too shocked.

You waited for a reply. BEEP.

So can I ask you, what are you thinking?

You hesistated for a bit. Would it be too awkward if you told him your feelings?

Honestly, Oppa, I've always been a fan of MBLAQ. I was discovered at one of your guys concert.

You closed your eyes. Waiting for his reply.

(Seungho POV)

Seungho laid on his bed, he had the room to himself so he didn't bother to hide his phone. He read her reply and smiled. He replied back to her.

Really? Then I'm glad we somehow helped you.

Seungho waited patiently for a reply. He looked down at his phone when it beeped.

Really Oppa. Thanks. Good Night and sleep well ^^

He smiled at her text and then quickly texted back.

Good night to you too my wife.

(You POV)

You smiled at his reply. It made your heart flutter and you were in a daze. Yang Seungho called you his wife. Never in your life had you thought you would see this day. It made you happy, that night you only dreamed happy dreams.

(Next day)

You woke up at 5 and headed to the salon to do your hair, today was another Music show. After getting your make up and hair done you headed to the Music Bank.

th?id=H.4747082208577298&pid=1.7

You walked towards your room backstage, you could hear the music blasting from the performers on stage. You turned around the corner and bumped in someone. You looked up and saw Joon.

Joon: Rina-ssi, Ahnyeo!

You smiled.

You: Ahnyeong Oppa. Why are you here?

Joon: Oh, you didn't know? Mblaq is performing today. We go before you do.

You looked at him. Mblaq, Seungho....he's here.

Joon: Do you want to see hyung? I'll take...

You: Oh Aniyo, I have to prepare for my stage, see you later oppa.

You quickly walked to your room but then noticed that out of all the rooms to have, yours was next to MBLAQ's.

You shook your head and hurried into your room. You waited and got your make up touched up. Once it was MBLAQ's turn you decided to watch, so you went around to the side of the stage to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqkbgXoI9YE

He was so charismatic on stage, before you debuted you have always been a fan of his and you kept your eyes on only him. Before you knew it, the performance was over and the were already gone from the stage. You had been in a daze too long. They were already setting up for your stage. You quickly turned around only to find yourself face to face with a sweay Seungho.

Seungho: Ahyneong. My own wife didn't wanna say hi to me?

You looked at Joon and he gave you a weak smile. You looked back to Seungho.

You: aniyo, it was because you were still practicing. But hey, its my stage now.

You quickly left and was handed your guitar as you headed on to stage. You looked at where you were standing only to find all of MBLAQ standing there now staring at you. You smiled and then started strumming your guitar.

(Your Performance, I LOVE Lucy Hale's Voice, so in this story that'll be your voice ^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxvaxbPg3rM

As your end performance ended you looked back t the boys and noticed their eyes were opened wide, Seungho's gaze confused you. You didn't know what to feel so you only hurried off stage. You met Seungho backstage and once again he handed you a water bottle.

You: Thanks.

Seungho: Your voice is amazing.

You: Thank you Oppa.

Seungho: I'm happy you're comfortable with calling me Oppa, but its still wierd that I call you Rina-ssi?

You looked at him and smiled.

You: You can call me Haerin then. Just Haerin.

Seungho: Your real name?

You nodded.

Seungho: Haerin...it sounds good. It's a pretty name.

You: Really? No one calls me that except my friends and my parents. It feels nice to be called that again.

Seungho: Okay then, Guess I'll see you later, Haerin.

You smiled and watched him walk away, how much longer can you lie about your feelings?