Amusement Park

Loving The Leader

You and Seungho arrived at the biggest amusement park in South Korea. You, who was terribly afraid of heights could feel your legs shaking but Seungho, on the other hand seemed excited. You started to back up a little and he noticed. A warm hand grabbed yours. You looked at him and he gave you an assuring smile. He held onto your hands and led you into the entrance.

Seungho: What do you want to ride first?

You: Ahh, Anything....

You gulped when you guys walked pass the tallest tower ride and you were glad Seungho didn't stop. You could hear people amongst you talking.

"It's Rina!" "OH MY GOD, It's MBLAQ"S YANG SEUNGHO!" "SeungNa couple!"

You smiled at the comments but you also turned shy. There were people smiling and people giving you death glares but Seungho's warm hands that held your pushed it all away. He and you got onto the Merry Go Round first and he rode the horse next to you. After that you guys rode on the kiddie train and some more smaller rides. After getting some ice cream, Seungho asked you the question you didn't want to hear.

Seungho: Let's go on the tower ride?

You looked at him and froze. The tower ride? How are you going to survuve when its that high up! You turned to look at the tower and then simply nodded yes. Seungho went on all the kiddie rides with you so the least you could do was ride with him on the tower.

(Seungho POV)

Seungho grabbed Rina's hand and the started off for the tower. He could feel her hands getting sweaty but he just smiled. She was so cute all day, her laugh and her expressions nearly stole his heart today. As they got in line Rina saw one round of the tower.

Rina: Oppa...I...I don't think I can.....

Seungho squeezed her hand, assuring her i was going to be okay.

Soon it was their turn and they both got strapped to the seats. Seungho reached over and grabbed her hands once more. The shoulder cusshions were too big so she couldn't see hin.

Rina: Oppa...Will it be okay?

Seungho: Don't worry I'm here.

Rina closed her eyes.

(You pov)

You could feel your heartbeat quickening, and your forhead began to sweat

Seungho: Don't worry, I'll hold onto your hand the entire time.

His voice comforted you.

5......4......3....2.............1....TAKE OFF!

You screamed at the fast speed. You could hear Seungho laughing.

Seungho: OPEN YOUR EYES!

You shook your hed no but he said it again. You were shaking but managed to open your eyes to see nothing but the blue sky in front of you. You made the mistake of looking down, just to notice you were over 40 feet in the air. You immediately shut your eyes again.

You: oppa, I think I'm going to be sick.

Just when you said that the ride immediately dropped down again and another scream escaped your chest. Soon the ride was over but you were unable to get up. You were getting dizzy and anywhere you looked it was spinning. YOu managed to get up and with the help of Seungho you got to a nearby bench and he bought you some water.

You: Oppa, sorry..

Seungho: Aniyo, I should be the one apologizing.

You looked at him and smiled. You guys went on a couple more rides and then left for home. You fell asleep in the car and Seungho drove quietly, careful not to wake you up. As the crew and everyone else went home he decided to drive you home. He pulled to the front of your place and opened his door. He came to your side and opened your door but you were fast asleep. He chuckled and then bent over you to undo your seat belt. He took it off but hen your head rolled to the side unexpectedly and your lips met his.

You opened your eyes, not comrephending at first but then felt his warm lips on yours. You stared into his shocked facial expression, your lips never parting.

You broke out of your trnace and then backed away, him doing the same. He started rubbing his neck and you quickly got out of his car and started walking towards your place, your face a bright shade of red. You felt a hand on your amr and he spun you around into his embrace.

Seungho: I think I'm really falling for you.

His whisper made your body tense. You didn't know what to do but you could clearly hear his heartbeat.

You: Yang Seungho, what are we going to do?

 

HELLOO!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER FROM ME! WHAT WILL WE DO YANG SEUNGHO?

-SEUNYI