Beach Fun?

Loving The Leader

You guys arrived at the sea. It was beautiful. You couldn't help yourself but run out before Seungho could even open your door for you. You ran quickly and kicked off your sandals, forgetting that you were filming. You ran and stepped into the water, a big smile on your face. You remembered Seungho and turned around. He was walking towards you and just smiling. You blushed a little, a little embarassed about your actions.

Seungho: Excited much?

You: Ne, I love the sea.

You spread out your arms and closed your eyes. The breeze was beautiful. You could hear Seungho getting into the water beside you. You turned to look at him.

Seungho: Lets go deeper?

With a playful smile he grabbed your hands and pulled you into the water until it was waist level. You could feel the electricity where your fingers touched his. He kept going deeper but you stopped. He turned to look at you, a confused look on your face.

You(Blushing): I can't........swim.

You said the last word quietly and looked down. You heard him give a throaty laugh.

Seungho: Really? I thought that since you like the sea so much, you'd be a good swimmer 

You nodded no and smiled.

Seungho: Ah, here, I'll teach you to swim? That'll help us get alot closer.

You: But we don't have our swimsuits?

He looked at you and then smiled. He turned to the camera crew.

Seungho: Coordinator-nim, do you guys by chance have any swim suits?

The crew nodded and Seungho helped you out of the water and you both went to change.

l_p0012842685.jpg

You blushed as you looked into the full sized mirror. The coordinators didn't have any cover ups.

Seungho knocked on the door to your dressing room.

Seungho: Are you done?

You blushed. How could you go out like this?

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. You opened the door and Seungho was in front of you.

He looked at you, awe struck for a moment and then just rubbed the back of his neck blankly giving an awkward laugh.

You: Ah, wae? You're making it so awkward.

You playfully hit him on the arm.

Seungho: Nothing, you look great.

You and him headed out to the water and the practice started. You had trouble trying to float but he kept his arms on your belly. That made it harder than ever to concentrate because of the skin closeness. After a whold day of practicing, you decided that you would try to swim over to him by yourself. Yout told him your idea and he agreed.

You closed your eyes and started to swim. The water was slowly gliding through your arms. It wasn't until you almost reached him that you felt it. Your leg began to cramp and you went under. The pain was undescribable. You felt your body swept under and the water suddenly felt even deeper. You heard someone call your name but you couldn't make put who it was.

(Seungho)

Seungho waited at the other end. He smiled as he saw Rina glide into the water, the water gliding pass her perfect body. She seemed to be doing well when all of a sudden her body sank down below. Seungho panicked.

Seungho: Rina-ssi!

He yelled herr name and dove into the water. At this point the camera crew started to panick too and the cameras went off. Seungho swam with insane speed to get to Rina. When he was close enough he wrapped one arm around her waist and came up with her. He heard her gasp for air and quickly swam to shore. As he approached the shore he scooped up her tiny body into his arms and brought her to where the crew had laid out a towel. She was coughing up water and gasping for air. He knelt beside her and slowly patted her back.

(You)

You gasped heavily for air and coughed up water.

Seungho: Are you okay?

You turned to him and nodded.

Seungho: What happened?

You: I was swimming, but then I got a sudden cramp in my calf.

He looked at your calf. The skim was slightly redder.

PD: can you still film?

You looked up and nodded.

You: Ne, sorry for the commotion, it was because of my carelessness.

The crew quicklyy set up. Seungho held onto your arm as you got up and helped you steady yourself. He sat next to you on the beach.

Seungho: Rina-ssi, can I ask you a question?

You nodded.

Seungho: Who is the mos handsome in MBLAQ?

You smiled at his random question and thought for a moment. You couldn't let him know your feelings yet.

You: I think GO-ssi is quite handsome.

Seungho looked at you surprised.

Seungho: Wae? Isn't your husband supposed tto be the most handsome?

He laughed as he puttered these words. You could tell a hint of jealousy was coming from him.

You: I'm just being truthful!

You and him spent the rest of the time filming sitting on the beach an just talking about debut stories.

After you and him parted ways you sat in your car.

Another week.

That sounded like it'd take forever.