Meeting Again

Loving The Leader

You got up early that morning. You could feel your heart pounding. After 6 months of being away, this was going to be the first time you see Seungho. You've monitored their career and it made you happy but sad at the same time because Seungho was always the one injured. Though you didn't know how he'll react, you told yourself you'll act as if you were never gone.

You left to get your hair and makeup done and then left for the music program. You walked backstage to your room, flashbacks of your moments with Seungho flashed through your mind. Seungho felt like just a dream that you had woke up from. You headed to your room quickly so you wouldn't see anyone although you were sure they recognized you.

"it's her. That rookie that did well but just disappeared" "I heard she's coming back" "She was getting so popular because of Seungho"

You held back any reactions to the comments and quickly headed to your room. You were about to walk into your room when someone grabbed your shoulder. You quickly spun around.

Mir: Noona? Is that really you?

You gave Mir a weak smile. You weren't ready for this yet.

You: Mir-ah, ahhh, ahnyeong.

Mir: Noona, where have you been?

You: uhhhh, vacation? Look Mir, I kinda have to go...

Mir: Joonie hyung! Look who I found.

You shut your eyes and then opened to see Joon and Cheondung next to Mir.

Joon: it's really you.

Cheondung just stared at you.

You; Why are you guys like this? It's not like I died and came back?

You were talking but then you spotted him. Yang Seungho. he didn't see you yet.

You: Look, It would be great to catch up but I really have to go? See ya!

You quickly went into the room and shut the door. You leaned against the door. You could hear their conversation.

Mir: Seungho-hyung, it was really Rina-Noona

You waited to hear his voice but nothing. Just footsteps walking away.

Soon it was your turn to go on stage. You waited at the sides as tonight's MCs announced you.

Yoseop: Who do we have next?!

Soyeon: Ah it's the amazing rookie that disappeared!

Yoseop: But she's back now! Coming back with us today is HAN RINA!

You could hear the loud cheers of fans and you closed your eyes, took a deep breath and then opened your eyes and walked out there.

You sat with your guitar as the music started and you sang. During the performance your eyes skimmed the area, you were unsure why until your eyes landed onto a similar spot with a similar person. Seungho was standing at where you used to stand to watch their performances. His eyes stared directly at you, you were unsure what kind of feelings his eyes had. It was empty, some how angry yet somehow sad. The members were with him as well.

Soon your performance was over and you walked away from stage. You kept your eyes down the entire time not wanting to make eye contact with anyone until you bumped into some. You didn't dare look up. You could see this person handing you a water bottle. Familiar hands. You uttered the courage to look up into a set of deep brown eyes. Seungho.

Seungho: Welcome back.

You could tell the difference in his voice. He was also thinner, he lost those beautiful cheeks that you loved so much.

You: Thanks.

You grabbed the water bottle, unsure of what to do.

Seungho: it's good to know you have your voice back.

You looked up at Seungho and nodded.

Seungho: I guess thats a good thing. Bye?

He walked away just like that. You remembered him always handing you a water bottle and smiling, this time there was no smile present at all.