Memories

Loving The Leader

It was your day off today, you decided to just take a drive and see where the roads take you. Before you realized it you had arrived in Ilsan, in front of your old newlywed house. No one had bought it yet. You got out of the car and went to the front. You remembered coming here with Seungho, him carrying you in. You walked around the house and then to the grocery store. You stood outside and stared at it. It made you happy yet sad. You turned around to leave.

Seungho: I guess you came here unknowingly too huh?

You spun around to see Seungho behind you.

You: Seung....Seungho-ssi

Seungho looked at you and then walked towards you, stopping two feet before you.

Seungho: I came here unknowingly too.

You remained silent. Staring at him carefully. His face had gotten slimmer and had bigger bags under his eyes. He turned and your eyes met for a couple seconds before you looked away.

Seungho: Why did you disappear Haerin?

You didn't know how to reply to him. You kept looking at your feet. He came to you and grabbed your shoulders.

Seungho: I'm asking you, why did you run?

You: Seungho-ssi...you're hurting me...

He stopped and then let go of you.

Seungho: You won't even call me oppa anymore

You just remained silent, unsure what to say to him.

Seungho: I don't know what to say to you Rina-ssi.

You: I'm sorry..

Seungho looked at you and then walked away, you turned around to see him leave.

You: Oppa, I'm so sorry.

You sat down and wrapped your hand around your knees.

After about 30 minutes you decided to get up and leave.

As you headed home you passed by the amusement park. You smiled, remembering when Seungho made you go onto that high ride. You stopped your car at the curb and put your head on the wheel. You shed tears but you didn't know why.

"Yang Seungho, I must really love you this much. Why?"

Later that night you couldn't sleep so you decided you go take a small stroll in the park. You were in a big hoodie, leggings and a beanie. No one would be out this late. You grabbed your phone and left.

The air felt cold against your cheeks, and you rubbed your hand, ocaasionally breathing into them to keep warm.  You saw a bench and decided to sit down for a moment.

Joon: Rina-ssi?

You nearly jumped at the voice but looked up to see Joon in sweats and a sweather.

You: Joon-ssi, Why are you here?

Joon sat down next to you and smiled.

Joon: Our schedule ended early so I decided to take a jog to release some stress. Our dorm is near here.

You: Oh, is that so?

You looked behind him, and Joon could tell what you were thinking.

Joon: Seungho Hyung's not here, he went home and slept.

You: Ani, I wasn't....

Joon: I could tell.

You decided to not say anything and just looked down at your hands.

Joon: Hyung was very sad when you left, Rina-ssi

You looked up at him.

Joon: He was sad for so long. I guess I could say it changed him a little.

You: is that so....

Joon looked at you.

Joon: Where did you disappear to?

You looked at Joon, unsure whether you were able to lie to him.

Joon: Wherever it was that you went, You should've told us

You: I'm sorry.

You felt tears forming in your eyes.

You: I was at risk of losing my voice permanently. I left to get treatment.

Joon looked at you shocked.

You: I didn't want to make him worry, I also didn't want people to start telling me my singing career was over.

Joon: I know how that feels....

You: I know I was selfish, but I was trying to help him in a way.

Joon: You should've just told Seungho hyung.

You: I should've...shouldn't I?

Seungho: Tell me what?

You looked behind you to find Seungho stading a couple feet away from the bench you were sitting at.

You: Seungho-ssi.....

 

CLIFF HANGER! (: STAY WITH ME OKAY MY LOVELY READERS?

-SeunYi