We'll Meet Again

Loving The Leader

You saw him, Yang Seungho, but he kept walking farther and farther away. His back was turned to you. You were trying to reach him but you were pushed away by a wave of people. You looked around. A+. You were a fan and he was the star..

You: Seungho! Yang Seungho!

You opened your eyes. Hospital ceiling. It was only a dream.

Seungho: You're awake.

You nearly jumped at his voice and he had to grab your arm to steady you.

Seungho: Someone seems surprised?

He smiled and sat down next to you. You looked at the clock. 12 pm. He noticed you looking at the clock.

Seungho: I know its kinda late but its the only time I'm free.

You reached behind your pillow and grabbed your white board and marker. You quickly wrote something down.

"You should be sleeping"

He read your message and smiled.

Seungho: Ani, you're my wife, I should be here.

You rose on eyebrow and gave him a frustrated face.

Seungho: it's so cute since you can't talk and only give me expressions.

You hit his shoulder playfully.

Seungho: okay, okay I'm sorry. But hey what did the doctor say after another checkup? I asked your manager but he told me to ask you?

His question caught you off guard. You stared at him and weakly smiled. You erased your board and wrote something else.

"He said it's nothing big, a couple of days and I should be out of here, all the same again"

Seungho read it and smiled.

Seungho: That's a relief, I was worried you would really lose your voice.

He smiled and you forced a smile back. 'Seungho Oppa, Mian' The thought shot across your mind.

He looked down at his watch.

Seungho: I have to leave now to get some sleep since I have a show at 5. I'll be back later sometime today?

He was going to leave but you grabbed onto one of his sleeve. He turned around with a confused look. You smiled and then scribbled something onto your board. You showed him, putting all your courage into this.

"I think I love you oppa"

He looked at you and looked blank for a second. Then he smiled and leaned down.

Seungho: I know I love you.

He pushed his lips against yours sending sparks to your brain. You were shocked but then kissed him back.

After you guys broke the kiss he reall had to leave, kissing you one last time on the forehead before he left.

Seungho: Bye?

You shook your head and he left, rubbing your hand just before he did. He was so happy and excited. You didn't know what to do. He wasn't even supposed to be worried about you in the first place. You had become his burden. You took out your phone and texted your manager.

Manager Oppa,

I want to take some time off. Would you be able to arrange a trip for me to Udo for a while?

You hit the send button. Not before long you recieved a reply.

Yes. The doctor did say that a vacation could help speed up the recovery. But bad thing, I think you might have to pull out of We Got Married?

Your read the text and your heart sank. Quit the show? That means you have no more reason to see Seungho. You hesistated for a moment.

Yes, I understand. Please don't tell Seungho about my voice issue. I want to leave first thing tomorrow.

Your tears fell as you pressed send. You layed down on one side and cried to yourself.

(The Next Day) (Seungho POV)

Seungho: What?! Quit We Got Married? What do you mean?

Seungho hit the table and s had to hold him back.

Manager: It seems that Han Rina wants to pull out of the show, I talked with the staff too and they agreed, so JTunes will go along with it.

Seungho stared at the manager speechless. Haerin wants to pull out of the show? But why? Why didn't she say anything to him?

Seungho: Whens our next schedule?

Manager: In about 2 hrs.

Seungho got up and headed out. The members following him.

(End SeungHo POV)

(Airport)

You waited to board your plane. You felt bad for lying to Seungho but it was better to make him hate you than to worry about you.

Sonn it was time and you headed to your gate taking one last glace back as if Seungho was going to be there. Noone but people

hurrying to get to thier gates. You sighed deeply and then boarded.

(At Hospital)

Seungho: WHAT?! She checked out already?

The members were as confused as he was.

Nurse: Ye, I'm sorry she checked out this morrning.

Seungho took a step back, GO holding his shoulder.

Seungho: Did she leave anything?

The nurse shook her head no. Seungho left the hospital. After that he became a sulky person and never smiled much.

(6 months after)

You got off at Incheon Airport. It felt good to be back.

You had been working on your comeback while you were at Udo. Your voice had recovered fully and was back to the same. You would make your comeback tomorrow. You would see Yang Seungho tomorrow. Your manager waved to you and you hurridly walked over to him.