The Truth

Loving The Leader

Seungho: Tell me what?

You stood up slowly.

Joon: Hyung.

Seungho walked towards you but Joon put one hand onto his shoulder.

Seungho: Tell me what?

You: Seungho.....I...I...

Seungho: What don't I know?

You looked at him, the tears forming in your eyes.

Joon: Hyung, let's go

Seungho: You stay out of this

He snapped at Joon and Joon backed away slightly.

You: I didn't leave you on purpose.

Seungho looked at you.

You: I found out I was at risk for losing my voice permanently. I was going to be at risk for losing my career.

You looked at the ground now, the tears streaming.

Seungho: Why didn't you tell me?

You: I didn't want to be burden for you.

Seungho: I would've helped you.

You looked up at him, your eyes soaked with tears.

You: Seungho-ssi I'm sorry.

You turned around and ran away, ignoring his shouts. When you got far enough you turned back to see seungho staring at you, Joon holding him back.

You turned back and walked to your place.

(Later that night)

You heard a knock on your door. Who would be here this late at night? You slowly walked downstairs to the door and looked through the peep hole. No one.

You heard another knock and opened the door slighly but the person s wait pushed the door open and he fell on top of you. You pushed him slightly to see his face. Seungho? Why is he here? How did he know you live here? You pushed him off you, smelling the strong smell of alcohol.

You: Yang Seungho-ssi

You shook him a little but he didn't wake up, he just gave you a groan. You slowly pulled him onto the sofa and pulled off his jacket. You smiled a little to yourself, remembering the last time you were in this situation. You snapped back to reality when Seungho once again pulled you into his embrace. You didn't bother to push him away, although you were shocked. You missed this warmth.

You: Yang Seungho-ssi?

You shook his arm a little, causing him to hug you even tighter.

Seungho: Don't go away from me....

You were shocked at his words.

You: Are you....Are you awake?

He slowly shook his head. You pulled away but he held you even tighter. His eyes opened a little.

Seungho: Why didn't you tell me? I was so worried.

He pulled you into his chest and put his chin on top of your head.

You: Sorry.. I didn't....

Seungho: You were not a burden....

You closed your eyes and let the tears fall.

He held you even closer and pushed you up to come face to face with him.

Seungho: Do you know how much I missed you?

You couldn't say anything through the tears. He slowly bent down and his lips met yours. His soft lips moved against your own and occasionally he would brush his tongue against your lips. After a moment you huys stopped to catch your breaths, his forehead placed against yours.

Seungho: Thanks for coming back.

You guys soon fell asleep, both hoping the night would last forever.