We Got Married

Loving The Leader

The next day you woke up still in Seungho's arms.

You: Oppa...get up....

He moved a little but still didn't wake up. He was so cute you couldn't resist but pull to give him a peck on the lips, but you were surprised when his lips pushed against yours.

Seungho: I like that method of waking me up..

You: Why are you saying that! You were awake this whole time huh?

He pulled you closer and inhaled your scent.

Seungho: I don't want get up.

You: But you have to. Come on.

You got up and pulled him up as well. He got up and washed his face. He was ready to leave.

Seungho: We're both free at 3 today right?

You nodded.

Seungho: I still don't want to forgive you yet, so I'll punish you at 3?

You were shocked but slowly shook your head yes, unsure of what to expect.

The day seemed to take forever but soon it reached three.

You waited for Seungho at a neaby cafe and his car pulled up. It reminded you of the days where you guys filmed we got married.

You walked up to the door and got in.

Seungho: ahnyeong.

You: Where are we going?

Seungho: You'll know when we get there.

You stared onto the road. You felt Seungho's and covering yours and a smile made its way across your face.

The drive seemed to take forever but then you guys pulled up in front of a familiar place. The Amusement park. You looked to Seungho and he just smiled at you.

Seungho: Your punishment for leaving me starts here.

He got out and hurried to your side and opened your door for. You took a deep breath and stepped out.

It was a holiday and no one was here, but somehow Seungho had gain access to all the rides. He pulled you towards the tall tower.

You: Oppa.....

Seungho: Ready? Let's go!

You wanted to protest ut he quickly pulled you towards the ride and it started. You felt the same pounding in your heart that you had the first time you rode this, but also like the first time, Seungho held onto your hands tightly. You screamed as it lauched up but managed to keep your eyes opened all the way through the ride.

After you got off your legs felt wobbly and weak but Seungho pulled you along.

You: Oppa, Really...I can't...

Seungho: You think that leaving me for 6 months and not keeping in touch with me can be cured with one ride? Ani, we're not done yet.

He laughed as he pulled you to more scary rides. After 4 more rides you guys finally walked out to the car,

You: Are we done yet? I'm feeling like a prisoner.

Seungho smiled.

Seungho: Not just quite.

He dorve off and before you knew it you guys ended in front of your newly wed home. You got out slowly and walked towards it. Seungho once again reached under your waist to open the door and carried you into the house. It was exactly how you remembered it.

You: Why are we here?

Seungho: This house just makes me happy, consider this a rest. You walked to the couch and noticed a bag on it.

You looked at Seungho and he pretenede to look away. You opened it up and you were surprised. It was the swimsuit you had worn on the day you and Seungho practiced swimming. The first time you guys ever had such close skin contact. You looked back at him confused. He wlaked to you and lower himself to meet your gaze.

Seungho: We're going swimming, my wife.

He quickly changed as well as you and he pulled you out of the house to a nearby pond behind your house. You slowly got in the water put then he wrapped his arms around you suddenly pulling you even deeper in until your feet couldn't touch the floor.

You: Oppa! Bring me back to land! I can't swim yet! I can't...

He chuckled and pretended to let you go, causing you to cling onto him even tighter. You playfully hit him and he did it once again.

Seungho: Han Haering, let's learn to swim. I'm gonna make you leanr how to swim by the end of today whether you like it or not.

You smiled at him and nodded.

After about 4 hours of swimming you were worn out. You could finally swim from here to there without his help but floating was still an issue.

You: Oppa, I'm so tired.

Seungho looked at you and chuckled.

Seungho: Okay, then, since you seemed tired let's go? One last stop.

You looked at him quickly.

You: It's so late now, even one more stop?

Seungho nodded and just pulled you out of the water back to the house to get changed.

After changing and getting into the car he put a blindfold on you.

You: Are you perhaps going to leave me in the middle of the streets?

Seungho: Hmm, that would be too nice.

You laughed at him and he drove off. After about a 45 minute drive the car stopped. He got out and walked to your side to open your door for you, also helping you out. You held onto his arr, unsure of where you were.

You: Oppa, Where are we?

Seungho: It's a surprise.

After walking up and down and left and right for a while you guys came to a stop. You could tell it was outside since you felt a breeze.

Seungho: Stay here, I'll be right back.

You nodded and you felt his arms pull away from your hands. After about 10 minutes he came back.

Seungho: I'm going to taake off the blindfold but keep your eyes closed okay?

You nodded, nervous at what to expect.

Seungho slowly pulled off your blindfold and you kept your eyes closed as you had promised. Not before long you felt warm hnds cover our eyes.

Seungho: Ahnyeonhasaeyo, Rina-ssi.

He pulled his hands away and you slowly opened your eyes. You turned around to face him, he had a bouqet of roses with him, this time the roses a beautiful red. You looked around to see where you were. Namsan Tower. Where you and Seungho had first officially met. You felt your tears forming as you looked over to see a nice little table set for two, beside it was your wedding photos that you had never gotten to see. There were about 6-8 photos set on easels around the table. You turned to Seungho, unable to hold back the tears. You ran into his arms and wrapped your hands tightly around his neck.

Seungho didn't say anything and just hugged you back tightly.

You: Oppa, Thank You.

You managed to mutter those words through you tears. He hugged you even tighter.

Seungho: No, thank you for coming back to me.

You pulled away and he kissed you on your forehead. The he knelt down on one knee and showed you a black box with a diamond ring. You felt your heartbeat quickening, just as it had when you first met Seungho.

Seungho: Han Haerin, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife, and speding the rest of your life with me?

You covered your mouth with one hand trying to hold back the sobs.

You: Yes.

You were crying hard now and he placed the diamond ring onto your finger and then pulled you into a hug and then breaking the hug to pull your face to his and kissed you passionately on the lips.

RINA (POV)

I don't know how long this is going to last, but I'm going to make it as memorable as I can. I love this man so much, I'm willing to give him my life. Although it was a hard route for Seungho and me, this is how we got married.

 

DONE!DONE!DONE! YAY! ANOTHER FIC DONE AND IT WAS SUCCESSFUL! (I HOPE!) THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT STAYED WITH ME! I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR STAYING WITH ME AND IM SAD WE HAVE TO PART FOR A WHILE BUT I WILL BE BACK SOON WITH A FIC SO DON'T WORRY! ONCE AGAIN, THANKS SO MUCH!

-SEUNYI