Wedding Photoshoot

Loving The Leader

You were very excited about today's filming. You and Seungho were going to be taking wedding photos and your wedding ceremony was next week! You waited at your newlywed hous for Seungho so you guys could start filming. Not too long after Seungho arrived and filming started from you two headin out of your newlywed house. You got in the car with him and drove off.

You: Oppa, I'm so excited today!

Seungho: Waeyo?

You looked at him and nudged him in the elbow causing him to chuckle.

Seungho: I'm just kidding, You sure you want to marry me?

He was teasing you but you liked it alot.

You: of course, If I marry Yang-Leader I'd have alot of people bow down to me.

You and him laughed at your joke.

Seungho: But you like GO & Joon better. marry one of them!

You: Fine, you aren't as handsome anyways.

Seungho: Ani Ani. I was just kidding.

You and him arrived at the wedding parlor and you both went to wedding dress area. He sat on the couch while you and him were divided by one sliding door. You had about 3 people helping you try on various wedding dresses.

Seungho: Are you ready?

You: Just a bit!

You yelled from behind the door but you could still hear his laugh.

You: First one ready, close your eyes!

The door slowly slid open and Seungho anticipated with his eyes closed.

You looked at Seungho who opened his eyes slowly and then looked dazed. He wasn't blinking at all.

You: Oppa, how is it?

Seungho was speechless and just kept staring at you.

You: Oppa, waeyo, your being weird.

He shook out of it ans smiled.

Seungho: it's pretty.

You waited for a longer answer but that was it.

You: This is a no then. Oppa I don't really like this one.

The sliding door closed again and you tried on two more but didn't show Seungho. The last one was the most beautiful one.

You: Oppa, Close your eyes!

The sliding door slowly slid open and revealed you in your wedding dress.

The white veil covered your face and you slowly looked up to see Seungho's expression. This time you could tell he liked it. His face was smiling non stop and his eyes were so bright. You blushed at being stared at for so long.

You: Why no comment? You don't like it?

Seungho: Ani, this one is the best one, you look beautiful Haerin-ah.

You: ppali go get dressed too!

He hurridley got dressed and came out in a handsome black tuxedo.

Seungho: How do I look?

You: Oppa, you look so handsome, why arent you always this handsome.

You smiled and then both of you quickly headed to the shoot. You guys were going to take photos near a big fountain first. Seungho carefully held your hands and helped you get onto the fountain edge.

He put his hands around you and you felt those butterflies in your tummy again. Yeah you guys kissed but you still felt this everytime he came in contact with you.

Camera Mad: Rina-ssi please smile!

You: N..ne..

Seungho chuckled and bent down to your ear.

Seungho: Don't be nervous, I wont let you fall.

The shoot took forever but you guys had a great time. At the end you bowed to the people and left to get changed but Seungho grabbed your arm.

Seungho: do you have to change? You look so pretty in that dress.

You: Oppa, do you want me to wear a wedding dress on the regular? Too much work. Besides we have tons of photos.

You smiled and went to get changed. You came out and Seungho took you eat ddokbokki at a nearby stall.

You: ah It's so good.

Seungho smiled at you. You turned to find his gaze on you. You started laughing because his face was so cute and then took a bite but then got pepper onto your throat and you started coughing hard. He hurridly gave you water and patted your back.

Seungho; Are you okay?

You: My throat hurts.

You were still coughing and it wasn't stopping. You drank almost two bottles of water and the coughing didn't stop. It wasn't stopping so your manager called an ambulance. You turned to look at the dokbokki, it wasn't the same one you were eating earlier. You were quickly taken to the hospital.

 

OH NO! WHAT TO DO! SORRY, IT WAS GETTING DRAGGISH BECAUSE OF ALL THE HAPPINESS SO NOW SOME DRAMA!

-SEUNYI