Visitors

Loving The Leader

"HYUNG! AHNYEOHASAEYO!" A loud voiced yelled as you peeked over Seungho's shoulder. MBLAQ, the voice belonged to Mir. You and Seungho quickly moved back from the door so they could enter. You were shocked to see them but they were so polite.

Mir: is this our Noona?

He bowed.

Mir: Ahnyeohasaeyo, I am Mblaq's Mir. Maknae & Rapper.

Joon: Ahnyeonhasaeyo, I'm Lee Joon, but you can call me Joonie.

He had a killer smiled as he bowed.

GO: Ahnyeong Seungho's wife. I'm GO. I heard you like me the most?

You giggled and Seungho pulled GO into a semi head lock.

GO: Seungho yah I'm just trying to not be awkward.

Cheondung: Noona, you can just call me Doongie. Nice to meet you.

Seungho let go and you bowed.

You: Ahnyeohasaeyo, I am Han Rina, please take good care of me.

The guys had just settled down as the door bell rang again. You looked at Seungho and mouthed tha you were gonna get the door. You opened the door and your best friend SooHye was there. She wasn't an idol but you guys had been friends for years and she was currently a trainee.

You: Soo Hye! Why didn't you tell me you were coming!

You pulled her in for a hug and you both laughed.

Soo Hye: Haerin-ah,  Is Mblaq really here?

She looked nervous but you smiled and pulled her hand. You arrived to the dining room to see only GO and Joon.

Joon: The others are too excited so they're taking a world tour around your house, Seungho-hyung went to bring them back.

You smiled and introduced your friend to them just as Seungho came back with Mir and Cheondung.

You introduced your friend to Seungho and the maknaes as well. You guys chatted for a bit then started to eat.

Mir: Noona, you can cook really well!

You smiled as the others started praising you.

Joon; Seungho hyung, how far have you guys gone in skinship?

The question caused you to blushed, You guys had already basically kissed from the CF.

Seungho noticed you blushing.

Seungho: Yah, why would it matter?

GO: We're just curious, so how far have you guys gone?

They all looked at you and Seungho.

You: We've held hands?

They stared and started laughing out loud, you and seungho gradually started to laugh as well. After a while another question popped up.

Cheondung: Noona, I heard that you like GO hyung the most in MBLAQ, now that you've met us has it changed?

They were all looking at you now, all their gazes fixed onto you. You looked over to Seungho for help but he was curious as well and didn't say anything.

You: Me? Eh, I um, I like....I guess seing you all Lee Joon-ssi is really handsome.

Joon shot up and did a victory dance as if he won the lottery.

Mir: Then Noona, who is number two?

Their gazes were fixed onto you again and you just smiled nervously

You: GO.

You managed to squeal it out and everyone started laughing but you could tell Seungho was sulking. You felt bad but what could you do? If you chose him your feelings would have been read through in and out.

After the meal and some chatting the guest left. After closing the door you came back to find Seungho sitting in a chair, still in a sulky mood.

You walked over to him and sat down.

You: What's wrong Seungho-ssi?

He looked at you and gave you a weak smile.

Seungho: I'm okay, filming has eneded, do you want me to send you back home?

You nodded and got your stuff ready. When you arrived home it was already 12 midnight. As you got out of the car you looked back to Seungho. He smiled and waved at you. Still feeling bad you managed to walk back to the car.

You: Seungho-ssi, Did I make you feel bad today?

Seungho smiled and nodded no.

You: well., I think I did, but honestly if I were to choose the person I like the most in Mblaq, it would be you, oppa.

The word oppa sounded wierd coming from your mouth but you could tell his mood sprang up. Before he could say anything you waved and walked back to your apartment, smiling to yourself.