And Always Be Careful Of Too Nice Men

Teach Me About , Loverboy

After lunch, Tao had reluctantly let go of Minseok to stroll off to his gym classes and Minseok made his way over to the music room. He had been very delighted to see that those classes were taught at this school, because one of Minseok's passions was in fact singing.

But as he stood in front of the room, his nervousness grew. There might probably be new students and he didn't know anyone in this class. What if he wasn't as lucky as in his classes before where he hadn't had a hard time making friends. With a deep sigh, he was about to reach out for the door handle - because Kim Minseok wasn't a scaredy cat  - as a deep, melodic voice appeared right by his ear. 

''There aren't alligators in there. You can open the door'' A low chuckle resounded and Minseok turned around wide-eyed, looking up into a strangely familiar face. Earlier the boy in front of Minseok had looked a bit shy and but now he had a sly grin on his face, his deep brown eyes twinkling impishly. And that gaze was directly focused on Minseok. 

''Huh? Oh yeah sure you're right...'' Minseok blinked and then regained his composture, cheeks flaring up in embarrassment for his staring. He managed to smile back at Jongdae and nodded hastily, opening the door energetically, making all heads turn into his direction. Why the heck am I so nervous? Minseok kept from facepalming himself and Jongdae's laughs was right behind him, only increasing the embarrassment. More than a few students were already sticking their heads together and whispering. Minseok felt his heart sink and felt as if his past was rewinding and playing anew, turning him into an outcast.

But just as he wanted to rut off to a chair in the back of the classroom, his hand was grabbed by Jongdae who pulled him over to a double seat by the window. The chubby boy could only tag along, being a bit flabbergasted by the sudden help and sat down beside Jongdae. 

''I hope you don't mind sitting beside me, hyung?'', the younger asked and sent a genuine smile to Minseok, who just shook his head hurriedly and gave his best efforts to return the smile and showing his gratitude.

''No, I don't mind at all! I'm really happy to know at least one person here'', Minseok said and scratched his head thoughtfully. ''I didn't know we have class together, but I'm glad we do.''

''I only noticed now as well, but I'm very happy to have such a cute hyung in my class'', Jongdae retorted and Minseok felt his slowly fading blush intensifying at his words. Not knowing how to respond to that he only nodded and began chewing on his lower lip. He suddenly felt a finger poking the spot he had just bit, causing Minseok to slowly let his lower lip go from between his teeth. Minseok also heard the whispers grow louder.

''You shouldn't bite your pretty lips like that. You'll ruin them'', Jongdae said, a suggestive expression and a teasing smile visible on his face. At that point, Minseok was sure that his cheeks most probably wouldn't be able to cool down throughout the whole class. 

''I...umm sorry. I know it's a bad habit'', Minseok stuttered and fidgeted around on his seat, being totally aware of the stares their classmates were giving them and the fact that Jongdae still hadn't removed his finger from Minseok's lower lip. 

''Maybe someone else should bite your lip to make you stop...'', the younger boy suggested and grinned at the partly shocked and shy expression on his hyung's face. Jongdae already loved the way the other's chubby cheeks would heat up and turn into that lovely shade of pink. It only spurred on his urge to tease Minseok.

Unfortunately, and to everyone's disappointment the teacher walked in and announced the start of the lesson. Jongdae reluctantly let go of Minseok's lip and turned to face the teacher. Minseok on the other side was glad to be given some time to calm down and get his thoughts off all the confusing things that had happened in the last two days. He didn't really get why he suddenly got so much attention from so many handsome boys but he certainly didn't dislike it. It just confused him, since he really wasn't used to something like this.

The only rationable reason for Minseok was, that they were all just plain nice and warm-hearted to be willing to spend time with him. Because cute, innocent Minseok didn't know any better.

 

 

 

After class had ended Minseok let out a relieved sigh. Not that Jongdae's presence would've been uncomfortable but the constant whispering and head-turning of his fellow classmates started to get on Minseok's nerves. but fortunately the room slowly emptied as everyone hurried to get out of school and go home. Minseok packed his things and stood up, Jongdae doing the same.

''Hey hyung, would you like to... you know eat lunch with me some time?'', Jongdae asked and it was the first time for Minseok to see the latter a bit nervous instead of confident and playful. He was taken aback a bit but smiled nevertheless, happy that he wouldn't have to spend mealtime alone in school. Yesterday he had been lucky already to be able to spend it with four of his new-found friends but he wasn't so sure if they'd want to do it again.

''I, yeah sure, if you want to. Of course, I bet it'll be fun'', Minseok answered happily, totally oblivious to the sparkle in Jongdae's deep brown orbs. 

''Sure, it will be fun'', Jongdae replied and winked shortly at Minseok, flustering the older again. ''Well, I gotta get going, hyung. See you around.'' Jongdae smiled and waved, before he hurried out of the room, muttering something about Kris beating him if he was late for the meeting.

Minseok giggled amused to himself and grabbed his bag. He wondered where he was supposed to meet Suho after school. They had missed to discuss any meeting location. Suddenly he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and Minseok took a quick look at the text he'd just gotten.

It was from his mom and the way she almost flipped at the fact that Minseok had found a friend already, who was also the student council president made him laugh quietly. She had been more than happy and of course it is okay if you stay over at his house, honey. Tell him I said hi and be sure to be polite and greet his parents and tell me everything later. 

Right when he stepped out of the classroom, Minseok was greeted with a blinding smile that had his heartbeat racing up rapidly. Suho had leant against the wall, waiting for Minseok's lesson to finish and was now beaming at the adorable boy in front of him.

''Ready for our tutoring lesson?''

 

 

 

Ahaha... I'm back ._. I've risen from the dead. well no, not so dramatic buuuuut I know I was absent for a kinda long time and I'm soooorraaaay T___T I just really had a lot going on and gaah I was so tired and exhausted every day my mind wasn't able to come up with anything that would've made sense ._. 

sorry this chapter is also kind of short but I will update more regularly again this week so please be patient with me >< ..and another thing is that I ship Chen the least with Xiumin so this was kinda hard to write xD I hope you still liked it...

anywaaaaays are you guys excited about Suho's tutoring lesson? kkkk I bet you are *wiggles eyebrows* 

I tried to create a poll but I'm obviously too stupid to find out how to do this friggin' thing xD I actually have no clue how to do that.. so now I'll ask just like this and you can answer me in a comment ._. I'd be really happy about that! 

Question iiiiiiiis: WHO DO YOU WANT TO STEAL MINSEOK'S FIRST KISS? 

mwahaha I wonder who'll win this >:D and if your favourite won't get chosen, don't worry.. everyone will get his fair share kkk ~

until then, stay healthy and happy my cute fluffballs!! love you all!!! ♥