And Remember To Respect Your Elders

Teach Me About , Loverboy

After class had ended, Minseok wanted to stand up to finally eat his lunch. His stomach had been grumbling and protesting throughout the whole lesson and now he was more than eager to devour his delicious sandwich. But before he could even walk one step into the direction of the canteen, both of his hands were grabbed and he was pulled out of the room by HunHan.

''Ahem, y-you guys... what are you doing? I'm really hungry and I'd like to eat something so... I'd appreciate it if you'd let go of my hands...'', Minseok stuttered while stumbling after them helplessly. 

Luhan giggled and Sehun smiled lightly. ''Oh, yes we noticed, little bun... we're going to show you our favourite place to eat. They have delicious food!'', Luhan babbled while they lead Minseok out of the building and across the street. 

''B-But are we even allowed to leave the campus?'' Minseok was slightly worried. He didn't want to get in trouble on his first day and he had tutoring lessons later on. But the Ulzzang-couple just ignored him, already shoving him into a seat in the small diner. 

Suddenly a delicious smell filled Minseok's nostrils and all his worries vanished in an instant, his mouth watering and his tummy only growling a bit louder.

HunHan sat down left and right beside him, like they had in class and placed a huge plate with freshly steamed buns in front of him. Minseok's eyes bulged at the delicious sight and smell, immediately grabbing one of the buns, not caring about how hot it still was but devouring it eagerly. And so he missed the meaningful glances that Luhan threw Sehun, while the other responded with a knowing grin.

When Minseok had finished almost half of the plate, the door jingled open and he heard people coming in.

''Hey pretty boys, how come you have someone with you? Is today a special day?''

Minseok looked up curiously and saw two tall boys sitting down on the bench opposite to theirs, both with bright smiles on their faces. Both of their faces were a bit flushed and sweaty, like they had a heavy workout behind them. The slightly taller one had full lips and stylish, messy brown hair and his dark eyes shined with a bright sparkle, while he eyed Minseok curiously.

''This is Minseok and he's new in school and since we're nice we took care of him, Kai'', Luhan smiled sweetly but had a stern expression in his eyes. Sehun to Minseok's right was giving the two boys a similar look but just without the smile. 

The one, whose name apparently was Kai just smiled back and leaned forward a bit, resting his chin on his palms while he looked at Minseok with interest. ''He's a cutie... you should lend him to us some time, Luhannie'', he mused while snatching one of the buns from the plate. Luhan screeched shortly and tried to slap Kai's hand but missed it by a few inches, muttering a quiet 'idiot'. Minseok blushed lightly and swallowed down the food in his mouth before looking at the two students in front of him. 

Why the heck is everyone so handsome in this school? It's unfair...

''Hello, I'm Kim Minseok'', he introduced himself confidently, trying not to mess up his Korean and embarrass himself. Since he'd spent most of his childhood and teenager years in China it was a bit strange to talk in Korean again. That was also the reason why his parents and the principal had agreed to get him a tutor who'd make sure, Minseok was doing fine at the start of the schoolyear.

''I can see why you guys would want to take care of him'', the silent one next to Kai suddenly spoke up with an amused tone of voice.

Luhan glared at the grinning boy and huffed in annoyance, ''Oh shut up, Lay!''

''Minseokkie-'' ''Don't call him like that!'' ''-how old are you?'', Kai asked and blinked at Minseok with curious eyes. He simply couldn't believe how someone, with that kind of babyface, was in the same grade as him or maybe even above him. 

''Huh?'', Minseok looked a bit surprised at the question but then he smiled. ''I'm 19 years old''

When Minseok said that everyone turned quiet on the table and directed their gazes at Minseok, all eyes widened and mouthes open in shock.

''What? How is that face 19 years old?'' - Lay

''He's actually our hyung?'' - Sehun

''But I wanted him to call me oppa!'' - Luhan

''Still cute as '' - Kai

Minseok rubbed his neck a bit embarrassed before he started to smile kinda proud. ''Seems like I'm the oldest one here, huh?''

Luhan flailed his arms in the air before clinging onto the chubby boy, giving him a cute deer-look. ''Sine we're almost the same age, I'd still allow you to call me oppaOUCH! Yah Kim Jongin do you want to ing die?''

Kai had reached over to smack the back of Luhan's head. ''Stop it, you are scaring him'', he said and stuck out his tongue at the older, who was currently rubbing his head. Sehun had stood up to inspect the bump on his other half's head. 

Kai - apparently Kim Jongin now - and Lay took the chance and stood up, pulling Minseok up and taking him into their middle. 

''We'll borrow him for a bit'', Lay smiled and waved at HunHan in amusement, while leaving the diner. They only heard Luhan's whining in the faint distance while dragging Minseok back to the school campus.

''Seokkie-hyung what is your next class?'', Jongin asked and grinned at Minseok, who was just blinking back blankly. 

Why am I constantly man-handled? Why am I not doing anything against it? But they're friends, right? So I guess it's okay... heh, this is nice...

''Umm, english I guess... Room 143''

''Great, same as Lay. We'll bring you to class'', Jongin chuckled deeply but slowly darkened his eyes when Lay shot him a serious look.

''Oh right... and Kris will be there, as well..''

''Who's Kris?'', Minseok asked curiously and even a bit nervously. They didn't really seem to like said person and he didn't know if it meant something bad.

''Vice president of the student council. He can be an , so don't get too close with him'', Jongin growled and Minseok only nodded.

How could someone who was in such a position be a bad person?

 

 

 

When they arrived at the classroom, Jongin waved them goodbye while Lay lead Minseok inside and showed him to their seats.

When Minseok was seated, Lay leaned over to him and pointed at a very very tall and very very handsome, blonde guy at the other side of the class, who was currently adjusting his thick-rimmed glasses while scribbling something onto a paper.

''This is Wu Yi Fan, but everyone calls him Kris. He's not exactly a bad guy but just.. don't get into his way when he has his -face on. Which is 90% of the time, by the way'', he murmured and then grinned at Minseok.

''Ah...okay, thanks for the warning... so, he's chinese?'', Minseok asked surprised. 

''Yes, he is. Same as me and Luhan'' Lay chuckled deeply and wiggled his eyebrows at the stunned, chubby-cheeked boy. 

Damn, why didn't I notice it earlier?

''Oh, stupid me. I should've noticed... I've lived in China before I moved here'', Minseok smiled back brightly at Lay. ''But Lay...doesn't sound chinese at all..''

Lay nodded and leaned over a bit more, whispering deeply against Minseok's ear. ''It's Yixing for you, ge...'' Minseok couldn't fight a slight shudder when Yixing's breath hit the sensitive skin on his neck.

''A-Alright... Yixing it i-is then..'', Minseok gulped and was very thankful, that the teacher had finally walked in, to start the lesson. Minseok had to introduce himself shortly again, but due to Yixing's presence and encouraging smile, he didn't feel as nervous as before.

But as soon as he sat down, Minseok felt another pair of eyes staring at him, so he looked around carefully only to stare right back into Kris' dark orbs. As much as he wanted to avert his eyes, he just wasn't able to. It was like the other boy was holding his gaze captive.

Fortunately Yixing asked him something and broke the spell, so Minseok was able to look away hastily and back at the other.

For the whole lesson, Minseok tried to avoid looking into the direction to where the blond boy was sitting, even if he had to listen to his deep voice talking in fluent english from time to time. When it was finally over, both Lay and Minseok gathered their things to proceed to the next lesson.

''Kim Minseok?''

Minseok lifted his eyes to the person who'd just adressed him and widened his eyes, when it was in fact Kris standing in front of him. 

''U-Uh...yes?'', he stuttered and had to arch his neck almost uncomfortably to be able to look at his face. 

''Since you're new here and it's kind of my duty, I'll show you around after school's ended'', Kris said nonchalantly.

''Thank you'', Minseok responded on auto-pilot before his brain even registered to what he'd just said. ''W-wait-''

''Great. Then I'll get you after your last class. See you'' With that, Kris turned around and left, leaving behind a dumbfounded Minseok and an equally stunned Yixing. 

''Does he do this often?'', Minseok asked silently.

''No, not really...'', Yixing responded.

''Should I be worried?''

''Honestly... yes.''

 

 

whoooh chapter 3 already kkk ~ hope you guys liked it :D

Xiumin's gaining more and more admirers 8D whooo will he meet next? if you have any guesses or wishes for who you want to appear next please tell me in your comments heheeh I'd like to knoooow!!

see you next chap and... KEEP CALM AND SHIP XIUMIN/EXO <3