And Don't Look Into Other People's Stuff

Teach Me About , Loverboy

Minseok hadn’t laughed and blushed that much since what felt in like forever. He felt like Suho – or better Joonmyeon as the younger boy had told him earlier - was the perfect combination of everything. He was polite and thoughtful and even though his jokes were mostly a bit awkward and lame he was surprisingly charming. If Minseok hadn’t known better he would’ve thought that Joonmyeon was trying to flirt with him.

Which was, of course, totally not the case. Who would want to flirt with him anyways? Joonmyeon was just trying to be nice to the new student and as the wonderful student council president that he was, he did his job extremely well. 

While Joonmyeon started another one of his hopeless jokes, Minseok followed him inside the spacious apartment where Joonmyeon and his family lived. Even though everything looked very neat and rather expensive, his home had a gentle and warm atmosphere to it. There were a lot of family pictures on the walls, letting everything appear friendlier and more inviting.

Minseok placed his shoes neatly beside the door before he made a step further into the room. He looked around a bit unsure, without an exact clue on how to behave. It had been a long time since the chubby boy had stepped into a friend’s home for a visit.

“Are you hungry, hyung? My parents aren’t home but I’m sure my mom left some food in the fridge because I told her you’d come over. She would’ve liked to meet you but you know... maybe you can just come over again from time to time. That’d be nice, don’t you think?”, the younger boy babbled and sent Minseok an almost shy smile while he rubbed his neck. Minseok blinked a bit dazzled at the load of questions and his heart skipped a beat at the thought of coming here again.

Just as he wanted to nod and respond, Minseok’s hand was grabbed and the smaller was dragged into the kitchen, shoved gently onto a chair before Joonmyeon shuffled over to the kitchen.

“Sorry, I know I talk too much sometimes when I’m nervous... uhh I mean what do you wanna eat? We still have some stew from yesterday and – oh mom made kimbap. That might be better. Is that alright, Minseokie-hyung?”

Joonmyeon’s red-brownish hair peeked out of the kitchen and Minseok was met with a pair of shining eyes and a questioning expression. He had to smile automatically at his dongsaeng’s cute behaviour and so he nodded eagerly and gave the younger a thumb’s up. Joonmyeon beamed and disappeared in the other room again.

With a deep sigh he stood up and took a closer look around the dining room. Most of the furniture was held in light colours, white, beige and rosé dominated and gave it a comfortable feeling. Minseok walked over to have a look on the photos, smiling when four happy faces smiled back from behind the picture frame.

In the middle on the right there was Joonmyeon, his hair had been a bit darker back then but he still had his handsome features and capturing smile. Beside him was an older, but nonetheless beautiful woman with black, silky hair and a heart-warming smile that just looked so much like the younger boy on her side.

To his left was a pretty girl, her hair as long and shimmering as her mother’s and her arm was wrapped around Joonmyeon’s waist, on her face an equally bright and happy smile. Behind her was a man, his hands placed on both the girl’s and Joonmyeon’s shoulder, with slightly greyish hair and his somehow intense eyes were crinkled in a happy grin. Minseok almost couldn’t believe how happy a family could seem, so content and warm, his heart started aching a little bit.

It was a long time ago that Minseok’s family had been able to get such pictures taken. How much he wished those times back but he knew that that would never happen; no matter how much he wanted them to. He really didn’t want to feel jealous of Joonmyeon’s family that seemed to be so happy but he couldn’t stop the pain in his chest, knowing that he would never have the chance again to have a family like this. Life was just too unfair to his mother and him.

“Oh, those are my parents and my sister Jihye. Please put it back, I look embarrassing”, Joonmyeon laughed as he carried a plate full of delicious looking kimbap to the table, cutting off Minseok’s train of dark thoughts. He threw a last glance at the photograph before placing it back onto the small shelf to walk over to Joonmyeon.

“You don’t. And it’s a very nice picture”, he answered while helping him to put down the plate. “Your mother and sister are very beautiful.” Minseok sat down and smiled up softly, returning Joonmyeon’s gaze and reached for his chopsticks then.  Joonmyeon nodded and a bright grin appeared on his face as he took a seat as well, shoving the plate full of food over to Minseok.

“They are. You’ll surely meet them and you’ll see then that they only look so nice and innocent. Truth is they really like to embarrass me, so be warned”, he chuckled and made a few gestures to urge Minseok to eat more. “Please eat a lot, you must be hungry from the day.”

Minseok blushed a bit and gave a small nod before picking up a roll to shove it carefully into his mouth, savouring the yummy taste. He felt Joonmyeon’s curious eyes on him and sent him a shy grin after he swallowed down the bite.

“It’s very good”, he beamed and reached out for the next roll, relieved when Joonmyeon seemed pleased with his answer and started eating as well.

“My mom always tries to cook even though she’s working all day, so if I tell her you liked it, she’ll be delighted”, Joonmyeon grinned and chewed slowly, still watching the older boy in front of him with an unreadable expression.

“How do you like school so far? No one’s bothering you, right? If there is anyone please tell me, you know you can always talk to me and we can figure something out and if you need help then – “

“I’m fine, really. Everyone’s been nice so far and I’m really happy to be taken in so nicely by most of the students. But thank you for worrying about me and I’ll remember to come to you if I have any problems, but please don’t bother with me too much”, Minseok interrupted and with a tilt of his head he laughed softly, happy that Joonmyeon seemed to care for him so much.

Joonmyeon let out a loud sigh and smiled back at him, his features and body relaxing at Minseok’s words. He nodded and tapped with his chopsticks against his lips, thinking over something while having his gaze still trained on the cute male in front of him.

“You’re not a bother, hyung. I want you to feel comfortable and I know how the guys can be. They’re all nice but you know, sometimes they come off a bit intimidating so I just want you to know if you ever feel unsure about anything, tell me and I’ll talk to them about it.”

Minseok nodded and shot Joonmyeon a thankful smile, leaning back after eating to his heart’s content, not able to even eat one more bite. He felt grateful towards his caring dongsaeng but he was a bit confused about what Joonmyeon had said. Of course he’d noticed that some of them had a special character but he didn’t feel like he had to tell Joonmyeon about it. They couldn’t be some kind of bullies, right? They’d still been so nice to him, so he surely didn’t need to feel nervous about them.

“Thank you, I’ll do that. I promise”, he reassured and made an effort to stand up. “How about we get started with our biology homework? I don’t think I quite got the grasp of how to solve it.”

Minseok pouted unconsciously at the fact that he wasn’t able to understand it as the teacher had explained it to him and Joonmyeon had to hold back from reaching over and squishing those soft cheeks of his.

Oh, how bad he wanted to press his fingertips into this milky flesh, feeling how soft it’d be beneath his hands  as he held Minseok’s face as he leant down to kiss his plump, cherry-red lips and turn them into an even darker shade of pink as he would start to and bite on them and then he would press this soft, delicate body down into his-

“-ah... Joonmyeon-ah are you okay? Are you still there? Joonmyeon?”

Minseok’s worried face was right in front of him and Joonmyeon almost fell from his chair at how close they’d been to each other, his cheeks reddening as he remembered his erted thoughts from just now, feeling ashamed that he hadn’t been able to control himself from thinking so dirty about his innocent hyung. He could feel the first sign of arousal press against the crotch of his jeans, praying to god Minseok was too oblivious to notice it. Because really; everything he wanted, was to protect him from everyone who wanted to steal away his innocence with dirty and evil tricks.

“Sure, I’m okay. Sorry I kinda spaced out a bit. Let’s go to my room and then I’ll explain it to you, okay?”, he smiled and stood up, walking around the table and grabbed Minseok’s tiny hand to tug him along, shutting the door to his room behind them and tried to calm down his hammering heartbeat.

Minseok was his and he would be his completely sooner or later. That was for sure.

 

 

WOoooooOOW  I actually managed to update here oTL Who'd have thought? You may now brick me or do whatever you want .. I owe you guys big time!! I really made you wait for so long and I am really sorry for that!! I'll make it up T_T

I really had fun reading all of your comments on who'll be Minnie's first kiss and I have to say my personal favourites are Suho, Kris, Kai, Lay and... uhhh who is that blond, hideous idiot.. uhm Lu..something ugh whatever he's in the top 5 as well... handsome jerk.. I hate him ._.

well anyways I really have to thank those who still stick with this story and comment so wonderfully I really love reading all of the comments even though I don't reply to them ;_; maybe I'll start replying to them from now on I bet it'd be fun to talk to all of you!! :DD

anyways thanks again and I love you all!! <3