But Hyung Is Mine!

Teach Me About , Loverboy

Luhan's eyes were widened in shock, mouth hanging open wide and Sehun guessed that he wouldn't even have noticed if there'd be a spider crawling up his mouth. Honestly, Sehun wouldn't even have cared about that because the current object of his affection was lying on the ground, lips sealed with another man. Who was not him. Which made Sehun huff in annoyance.

To his right, Luhan let out a noise that sounded very much like a dying animal and buried his fingernails into the bare skin of Sehun's arm, the younger not really realizing the sting as he was way too occupied looking at the scene in front of him. How was that even fair?

Minseok could only stare up at the boy on top of him in shock, who was blinking back owlishly as both of their face turned red with embarrassment. There was another second of silence in the hall as everyone's attention was on the two boys lying on the floor and kissing before they broke away from each other, startled gasps filling the lack of noise as they scrambled apart.

Minseok stared at the other in front of him, heart still beating loudly in his chest and his cheeks burning from the furious blush as suddenly there were booming footsteps resonating off the walls as someone walked over to them.

''DO KYUNGSOO WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?''

Minseok whipped his head around and saw Chanyeol striking over with long steps, his finger pointed at Kyungsoo who was still seated on the floor, fingers touching his lips where they were still warm from when he had been kissing Minseok. Chanyeol whined and bent down to grab Minseok under his arms, lifting the small body up off the floor effortlessly and started brushing invisible dirt off his school uniform.

Kyungsoo didn't bother answering as he was still too busy mentally screaming and fangirling over the fact that his mouth had indeed collided with his loveable hyung's lips. The tall boy let out a gruff of frustration and looked down at Minseok, who seemed to have lost his ability of speaking. My first... kiss. Gone.

''Hyung, are you okay? Did you hurt yourself while falling?? Do you need me to kiss it better?'', Chanyeol asked worriedly, his large arms eloping Minseok in a warm bear-hug. At the word kiss Minseok let out a strangled sob and shook his head furiously. No more kissing for today. And not in front of all those people. Suddenly another noise was heard and Minseok turned his head to see a desperate Luhan struggling to free himself from Sehun's grasp to either suffocate Kyungsoo or beat Chanyeol up by the looks of it.

''Let me-..yah Sehun, you brat let me go! I need to rescue my poor baozi!! Look what they did to him'', he wailed while his arms rowed through the air frantically, Sehun leaning away a bit more to not get hit by the flailing limbs. ''He defiled his lips! Those beautiful, innocent, cherry lips!! Whyyyy? ..that is our job- and why are you hugging my property, Park Chanyeol??'', he continued screeching as Sehun dragged the histerical blonde away to safety. Where no one would get hurt. At least not now. In the hallways. With too much witnesses.

Meanwhile Chanyeol dragged away a still frozen Minseok, leaving Kyungsoo on the ground - who was currently dreaming about getting domestic with the love of his life.

 

 

 

wow what's wrong with me today? double update for you all!

did you like it, huuuuh? I tried to make it funny oTL and yeah it's Kyungsoo who got Minseok's first kiss :0 I hope you're not too disappointed in case you wanted someone else.. but the other's are getting their turns soon so please be patient :D

I know the chaps are quite short and all - SORRY T_T - so I wanna ask if you prefer updated that come faster but are shorter or if you want longer chapters for which you have to wait longer ><

until then ^-^ bai bai