And Don't Let Yourself Get-Manhandled

Teach Me About , Loverboy

Minseok was sitting beside Tao throughout chinese class, a happy smile on his face while his gaze flicked over to the taller boy every now and then. He was completely mesmerized by Tao's handsome and cool style that stood in a complete contradiction to his cute behaviour. And since Minseok somehow was attracted to cute things he couldn't keep his eyes off Tao.

Minseok almost lost his composure when Tao slipped him a small paper, right when the teacher turned to the chalkboard to scribble something on it. The younger boy had an adorable smile on his face and kept his intense gaze on Minseok, making sure he would really open the note.

The small letter was unfolded  by Minseok's stubby, yet delicate fingers and Tao watched his gege closely, admiring his careful movements and facial expressions while he read the scrawly handwriting on the white paper.

Tao fought against the urge to just merciless pinch, pull and squish those chubby cheeks, as Minseok puffed them a bit in concentration. Tao had written in chinese intentionally, testing how much the older boy could read. The slightly confused huff that Minseok emitted made Tao grin brightly and turn his head to watch his gege read the foreign letters.

Will gege sit with me throughout lunch-time?

Minseok blinked down at the question and felt a light blush creeping up his cheeks. He couldn't believe how cute his dongsaeng was and that he really wanted to spend more time with him. Hastily Minseok grabbed a pen and scribbled down a Yes ^0^ before shoving it back to Tao. He looked up shortly and saw Tao looking back at him with gentle eyes. What surprised the shorter boy, was that even though Tao kept a soft expression, there was still something dark lingering in his gaze that Minseok couldn't really classify.

He watched as Tao looked down to the small paper and opened it curiously, a bright grin appearing on his face and before Minseok realized what happened, Tao had leant over, his hot breath tickling Minseok's sensitive neck and had him shying away a bit. But of course Tao wouldn't let that happen and so he wrapped an arm around the smaller boy's tiny waist, pulling him back and even a bit closer than before.

''What is gege's favourite food?'', he whispered and Minseok could feel soft lips grazing over his skin. The cute bun shivered lightly and felt goosebumps forming on his skin. 

''I-I... like almost everything'', he squeaked out quietly, glad that the teacher had left earlier because of some stupid meeting and wouldn't be able to scold them for talking in class. 

Tao chuckled deeply and warm breath hit Minseok's skin again, making him squirm around a bit in the taller boy's hold. Why do I have to be so damn short? 

''Oh, really? You know what my favourite food is?'', Tao asked, his voice only a breathy whisper that had Minseok's stomach curling heatedly. Minseok shook his head shortly and swallowed at the promising tone in Tao's voice. The sudden change from cute to strangely seductive confused him a bit.

''Do you want to know, gege?'' 

Minseok nodded this time, his heartbeat sped up a lot. How was this his cute dongsaeng, right now?

''It's baozi.''

Minseok widened his eyes and searched for words but his answer was suddenly interrupted with loud squealing, making both boys look up and turn their heads, facing a small crowd of girls, capturing pictures of the scene while giggling and spazzing over the two cuties in front of them.

The screaming got even louder when the girls saw Minseok backing away a bit, wanting to hide behind Tao's body, who directed a cold stare at his fans for disturbing the intimate moment between him and his precious gege. 

''OMG so cute!!''

''Let's ship this!''

''Tao-oppa looks so protective of Minseok-oppa!!''

''Why won't they finally kiss?''

''Tao-oppa eat me as well!!''

''Nooo I want Minseok-oppa with Suho-oppa!!''

''No Jongin-ah was much better with him!!''

''KRISMIN FTW!!''

''Are you girls blind? Minseok-oppa matches perfectly with HunHan!!''

''Have you seen Chanyeol-oppa with him? It's the best!''

''Oh my god girls I spottet Kyungsoo with Minseok-oppa yesterday in the library! Cuteness overload!!''

''But XiuLay!!''

''I vote for Baekhyun-oppa!!''

While the girls kept on arguing about which ship would be the best, Tao and Minseok quietly gathered their things and escaped the classroom after the bell had rung. 

''What the hell was that?'', Minseok breathed out stunned and arched his neck to look up at Tao. 

''Fangirls....'', he answered with a light growl in his voice, reaching out for Minseok's hand to drag him down the corridor. ''Let's go eat lunch now, gege'', he continued, suddenly being all happy and sunshine again. Minseok was just able to nod and follow behind.

What the hell was wrong with this school?